3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr_NooB 13.01.21 10:52 am

Latest expansion (Fallout 4)

Guys, is Far Harbor the latest addition or will there be more?
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordRegent303 13.01.21

Dr_NooB
More to come

I
Ivan313 13.01.21

Recent

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 13.01.21

Dr_NooB
Of course they will. The gazebo will not miss an opportunity to earn extra money.

S
Stig30rus 13.01.21

Dr_NooB
There will be more additions. Both large ones like Far Harbor and smaller ones like Automaton. At E3, the gazebo seems to bring information about new DLCs for this year.

K
Kot markiz 13.01.21

koles2015 Have you tried
to read what you copy and paste?

A
Aenmutus 13.01.21

Stig30rus
DLC ... At E3 ... No, that's it, it's the finish line.

p
playboy pauly 13.01.21

Stig30rus
would be cool to see new DLCs.

A
Alexey Enyutin 13.01.21

There will be 3 more

Contraptions Workshops - not otherwise than to create an automated plant, because what conveyor belts are needed in the game while I
'm at a loss to guess ... Vaultec Workshop - for the construction and management of their shelters. Some will delight in experiments on the inhabitants of
Nuka World - story addition
Source: http://itc.ua/news/bethesda-anonsirovala-tri-novyih-dlc-k-igre-fallout-4/

In general, what is now implemented by mods appears in DLC / I suspected earlier that mods either unlock hidden in the game, or are made using mechanics laid down in the game. For example, in Wasteland Workshop, I saw a lot of things from HomeMaker (although they function a little differently)

G
Gur1 13.01.21

Alexey Yenyutin
Excellent info. For the umpteenth time I quit playing foul, but ..... either a new addition or a new survival. I'll fallout like that for another year then I'll play)))

P
Pepin3d 13.01.21

I saw a vidos about a new dlc with conveyors
where Murphy's mom is chained in some kind of BDSM instrument of torture
looked funny

N
Nighthawkreal 13.01.21

Pepin3d
These are ordinary pads, I would have chained Preston there :)

P
Pepin3d 13.01.21

NightHawkreal
understand the hatred for Preston, maybe these pads did for him

B
BlackTigerTK 13.01.21

Alexey Yenyutin wrote:
Contraptions Workshop is nothing other than to create an automated plant, because why conveyor belts are needed in the game while I am at a loss ...
There is already a beta on the network - you can download and have a look. There are not only ribbons, there are elevators, there are stands for weapons, there are dummies for armor. There are intelligent switches, new wiring elements ... in general, again, everything for construction.

J
John Hawkins 13.01.21

Contraptions Workshop - released (in addition to fixing construction bugs and copying mods from the nexus) to create an Economic Model of the Wasteland, from its own financial and resource base in every available settlement. Well, I'm so kazytsa).

B
BlackTigerTK 13.01.21

Vault-Tec Workshop Beta DLC Available: The
Vault-Tec Workshop is the fifth DLC for Fallout 4. Build a bright future underground using the latest Vault-Tec Workshop tools. Create a large Vault and attract new inhabitants to it. Use pre-war production kits with furniture, lighting and decor in a nostalgic retro style. In the new hairdressers and plastic surgery salons, you can even change the appearance of the inhabitants of the Vault. And like every true Overseer, conduct Vault-Tec-approved experiments on your citizens to find out what the ideal citizen of a new society should be like. The Vault-Tech gave you the tools - now it's up to you!

G
Gur1 13.01.21

BlackTigerTK
Is this a fallout? 😞

A
Alexey Enyutin 13.01.21

All right ... Poor settlers ...

W
Wild rider 13.01.21

BlackTigerTK
The most worthy addition from the workshops.