3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U238 13.01.21 10:52 am

The second wave of robots does not appear. BUG. help (Fallout 4)

In the addition of automatron, in the lair of the mechanist, where we have to fight with him, the second wave of robots, led by some boss (I read), does not appear, the mechanist launches mines, bombs and tesla coils, but nothing else happens.
Installed retextures:
Architexture
Texture optimization project
FAR
Vivid Fallout - Landscapes
Wasteland
Costs ENB and Reshade sweetfx, as well as changed configs.
I tried to delete mods, enb, sweatfh, nothing changes, what would you advise to do? can try to reach the mechanist with a naked client of the game and something will change ??
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aenmutus 13.01.21

There are no bosses, they are stupidly spamming robots. Most likely it's just a bug, in such cases they load an earlier save.

U
U238 13.01.21

Aenmutus
the fact is that the previous one is saved 4 hours earlier))) so I decided to first clarify here

n
nestrbob 13.01.21

http://bethplanet.ru/fallout-4/articles/walkthrough-automatron/restoring-order

A
Aenmutus 13.01.21

Flint238
You are an inexperienced player, et yeah ... Look at the passage of this moment on YouTube, maybe you are missing something. Because the console can only break firewood here, this quest does a lot, so it's problematic to finish it.

W
Wise fool 13.01.21

try to stand in the center and turn towards the mechanist

m
mr.sayapov 13.01.21

Flint238
autosave must be! Automatic save !!!
See the Saves folder.

U
U238 13.01.21

In short, guys, relax, I downloaded the same save game 4 times and felled these robots and only 4 times "power reactors overheated" and everything went as it should be ... a very strange bug)))

a
andrew2007 30.03.21

privet mexanist ne otvechaet i vtoraia volna robotov ne poiavlaetsia shto sdelat?

f
flashg 01.08.22

I also have a bug - there is no second wave of robots - instead, it endlessly throws off barrel mines and shocks from the ceiling ... rebooted for the first battle - interrupted the first wave of robots and a second wave appeared, and so 10 minutes of a buggy repeat.