3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaveL08 13.01.21 10:52 am

Mini jack / mini Jack 3.5 mm. What's the entrance?

Hello everyone. Tell me what kind of input is this? 3.5 is the same standard for headphones. But what is the mini jack prefix? This is not the input on the back of the speakers, is it, after all, through which you connect them to each other? I mean, you need to buy speakers with a headphone input. So I got confused. I ask for help.
8 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 13.01.21

But what is the mini jack prefix? This is not the input on the back of the speakers, is it, after all, through which you connect them to each other?

This is it.

I mean, you need to buy speakers with a headphone input.

There are also speakers where there is this same minijack for headphones. You turn on the headphones there - the speakers turn off and only the headphones work.

P
PaveL08 13.01.21

-Sergey Viktorovich-,
There are also such speakers where there is this very minijack for headphones. You turn on the headphones there - the speakers turn off and only the headphones work.
This means a mini jack for headphones will be on the front panel.
And then on what will the volume be adjusted?

-
-SK.art- 13.01.21

This means a mini jack for headphones will be on the front panel.

Yes, usually it is in front. Although not a fact.

in Windows. or on the headphones themselves (if there is an adjustment).

P
PaveL08 13.01.21

-Sergey Viktorovich-, thanks, you helped.

N
Nick heidfeld 13.01.21

an ordinary twist or volume keys on the speakers themselves

J
Joy McNally [Bring Back G 13.01.21

there are 3 types of jacks (audio jack):
- micro jack - 2.5 mm;
- mini jack - 3.5 mm (the most common one is used in 95% of cases - it can always be easily found on sale);
- jack - 6,3 mm - used in music. studios.

... And then on what will the volume be adjusted? ...
on the audio card, that is, in the OS (or additionally on the speakers, if they are profiled and there is an amplifier)

a
alive665 13.01.21

I want to make a cable so that there are jacks on both sides. stick into phones, on the first you turn on the music, and from the second you call on phone 3, and when you pick up the phone there, the music from the first phone will play. Maybe someone knows how to properly solder the connectors?

K
Kahran ramsus 13.01.21

alive665
no way