3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 13.01.21 10:52 am

The game takes 45% of the memory (Watch_Dogs)

Good day, comrades. I noticed that my WD has 60 fps, but there are strange slowdowns. I drew attention to the fact that only 45 percent of the RAM is used. Why? Why doesn't the game use 100%? I have an 8 GB bar. I thought the game should make full use of my RAM. I'm not strong in computers, so I'm waiting for explanations, tips and explanations)
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 13.01.21

PaXa_
The most banal solution is to try to set a high priority to the game in the task manager ... well, or reduce / increase the settings

K
Kahran ramsus 13.01.21

PaXa_
RAM and should not load 100%. The game engine pulls into the RAM only those files that it needs: muzlo textures, scripts, etc., etc. Your jerks are not related to her. Now, if the RAM was 100% loaded, then the system takes storage space on the railway from the swap files, but the difference in the speed of access to the railway compared to the RAM is 10 times less, and hence the lag. But you have another reason.

l
lotus101 13.01.21

What video card do you have, what processor, what textures are set in the settings, lick or pirate, what version of the game?

E
EvgenyDMT 13.01.21

PaXa_
8 GB small

G
Gray2009 13.01.21

She once consumed 11 GB (out of 16) from me, though later it crashed with an error.

P
PaXa_ 13.01.21

EvgenyDMT
I don't think so

P
PaXa_ 13.01.21

lotus101
AMD HD 7850 video card, intel processor (I can't remember the exact name) 2.9 GHz, textures are average. I play at 1024x768, in the turned state, with a monitor at 1280x1024. In the settings, everything is at a minimum except: reflections are high. MHBAO and depth of field. All. In principle, everything suits me, but the slowdowns are sometimes annoying. Previously there were friezes, but decided from the third version of antifreeze. Friezes disappeared when walking and driving, but friezes appeared when shooting. It seems to me that the problem is in the processor, since if I know correctly it is 2-core ... In addition to friezes when shooting, I have no major problems at the moment. Sometimes the game freezes with a strange sound and you have to restart your computer. But this garbage does not always arise, so everything is quite playable. Help solve the problem with shooting. PS phrases like "Buy a new percentage." or "

l
lotus101 13.01.21

PaXa_
Do you have a laptop?

P
PaXa_ 13.01.21

lotus101
No

M
MunchkiN 616 13.01.21

the video card must have 3 gigabytes of memory, a
processor of at least 5 2500 mustache,
although it was on a laptop in soap and myopia, the rest worked fine on ultra. then the memory of the campaign ended after 30 minutes, the pitch-pitch began to work more and more slowly.
and, as it were, it is necessary for the bakery to meet the system requirements.
If the processor has few threads, I don't think there is much to fix here.

P
PaXa_ 13.01.21

MunchkiN 616
As far as I know, only the processor is not suitable for my systems. Since the minimum salaries indicate 2GB of video memory and 8 GB of RAM. I have all this, except for the processor.