3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Y5J 13.01.21 10:52 am

Stupid settlers or a bug? (Fallout 4)

So I turned off the limit of buildings through the console and decided to start building: I filled up holes in the castle and erected two towers. Vodichka, zhrachka, security, beds, tv, interior, well, I did everything to make these morons live and be happy) During the day, everything is fine, but at night ... they stupidly hang and stand with their mittens open, or they go to the top, unable to guess: "how do you get through the automatic door if it is open?" fuck up a difficult task. All the beds are empty. It so happened that the barrack is on the 2nd floor, there are 3 shops (3 lvl and if you put someone in them and make a TP somewhere, then back - no one will be behind the bench), if you take time on the bed, they all appear in a crowd, walk here and there, and then they go to the 3rd floor to the shops and stand in a crowd. I ran out of patience and I "fired" everyone with the help of the minigun.
10 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Irbis_ 13.01.21

Yes, with the search for ways, the NPCs are a complete mess.

k
kenny undead 13.01.21

Y5J
AI in the game is nowhere dumber, so this is not a bug.

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 13.01.21

Yes, npc navmeshi break often)

G
GlukoHedgehog 13.01.21

kenny undead wrote:
AI is dumber in the game so it's not a bug.
Do you know a lot of games with an open world and smart AI?
Y5J wrote:
I turned off the limit of buildings through the console and decided to start building
, because of any interference from the mod-console your AI is likely to be stupid.
Change the location - take a walk somewhere for a couple of days. Then come back - check your morons. Sometimes it helps.

S
Soniaa 13.01.21

noticed that with the additions of buildings, some of the textures of the NPC did not seem to see, such problems were with concrete. They rested against the wall and could not get through, then they did not fit into the doors, they did not see the concrete stairs. I built it like a bar, so all the NPCs often ended up on the roof because of which they could not go down later and, accordingly, did nothing.
Rebuilt on wood and metal, they stopped blunting.

I
Ioannn 13.01.21

It seems to me that due to additions, many mods have become incompatible. Well, of course, all sorts of bugs are not excluded.

Y
Y5J 13.01.21

Soniaa
Yes, my hamsters have the same symptoms) Only instead of a roof they are on the 3rd floor. But as soon as the light touches their sun, everyone comes to life. Both towers are completely sculpted from concrete and greenhouse DLC. In Senchuari, everything is built without DLC and there is order with AI. I did not install any mods.

S
Soniaa 13.01.21

Y5J
I, too, do not have mods for construction, the concrete is somehow buggy (this is why the mods were removed for construction a long time ago, because they often did not see the mods), they also did not "see" the iron fence from dlc, they tried all the time go through it.
I haven't built greenhouses yet, or something like that, but the walls and the roof from the "barn" section seem to have had no problems yet, I haven't seen any signs on the roof)

G
Gur1 13.01.21

Y5J
Once I built a 5-storey FASHIONABLE barrack. Stores were on the second, sleeping bags on the third, the norms all went up to sleeping bags, albeit for a long time, and so completely and calmly climbed the stairs onto the roof. True, there were no auto-moto doors and elevators, but ordinary stairs.

Y
Y5J 13.01.21

On the Warwick farm, there are miracles. If you come to them at night, then these bastards arrange suicide in the pool ...