3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kuzmichvrn 13.01.21 10:53 am

Lags in new patches at any settings (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As far as I remember, the game was played on patch 1.04. There were FPS drops, especially in Novigrad, but there were no lags, now it lags very noticeably on any settings and even in deserted places. The FPS itself is stable 40 - 50, and sharp drops almost to zero. Even a friend, with his top-end hardware, noticed subsidence in Novigrad. I put a limit of 30 fps, a little better, but the situation does not fundamentally change. What did the Poles do there during these months?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stifler's mom 13.01.21

There is such a thing. But I have only in Novigrad and Oxenfurt, when you run, at this moment there are some twitching. Everything is fine in other locations. I noticed after installing patch 1.10 and before the current one. And the first time passed at 1.08 it was all amazing. I also ask myself a question - why is that?

A
Ard skellig 13.01.21

I had a lot of lag in Novigrad. I installed the latest drivers on vidyahu, defragmented hard, it became smoother. Try it, it might help you.

S
Sportklass 13.01.21

what have you been wise? and you did not notice that you improved the graphics? here is the result for you, everyone wanted to be like E3 and got it, it became more similar, I don't know my GTX-970 is rushing fine, oh, by the way, on Windows 7 there were lags in Novigrad until 25, the horror fell, switched to Windows 10 vaul 35 40 FPS in the most voracious place in Novigrad

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.01.21

kuzmichvrn
And in what places does it lag ?

Sportklass
On Win7, was the system fully disclosed during drawdowns?

S
Sportklass 13.01.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
yes, the Windows maximum was always on it all my life, I switched to 10 in general, the difference increased for the better, and many say 10 for games is that

k
kuzmichvrn 13.01.21

Ard Skellig
Tried, no result

k
kuzmichvrn 13.01.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
Lagging began everywhere, even on a deserted road, only the more NPCs the more.

k
kuzmichvrn 13.01.21

Sportklass
Yes, where does the grafon, even if it was added. I repeat, it lags on any settings the same way, everything is disabled and everything is at the minimum and the same thing is at the high. Improving the graphics could justify the decrease in FPS, which is not there, but not laggy. Easy to understand, I hope?

S
Sportklass 13.01.21

kuzmichvrn
means look for a problem in your bucket, it clearly smells like a weak pc

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.01.21

kuzmichvrn
Sportklass
In Novigrad, the game began to lag more, I can't imagine what will happen in the Grove

S
Shock Burst 13.01.21

And you wanted graphics like in a trailer