3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
one hundred percent 13.01.21 10:53 am

what is Lurkmorie.

Treatise on Lurkmorye.
As expected, I pay homage to the 3 treasures.
Lurkmorie is a site that has aimed to call itself an "honest" encyclopedia, but in fact this place is "uglier" than the deep Internet, because there everyone can write whatever they want, and the only ones who sit there are Russians ((for the most part) but according to the worldview, only Russians), and for this reason you can find articles there that patriotism is evil -
, and in the next article you will see a lot of patriotism, which means that the administrators do not follow their encyclopedia, but these writers did not live further than Russia (or something closer) (holidays abroad do not count) but have the audacity to say that in America people are fat idiots, in the Middle East, the Middle Ages, in Africa, stupid blacks, and Europeans are not the same, and in the same place, there are articles about the fact that the media are brainwashing, although all other articles repeat the text read by the same media (for example, about America ).
I warn you - do not go "for a walk" on Lurkmorye, there is evil.
PS treatises are not written quite like that, but about 3 treasures this is a must, I have nothing against the Russians.
what do you think?
22 Comments
Sort by:
P
Position 13.01.21

one hundred percent
It is worth noting then that these articles are written not only by "Russians", but also by other Russian-speaking users, along with Ukrainian, Belarusian, and also Baltic. It is difficult to find such an amount of content aimed at subjective and objective criticism of the Russian Federation in other network segments. And besides, most of the articles are diluted with humor (the opportunity to laugh at oneself and at one's own way of life will only benefit), moreover, it is very useful and occasionally witty.

L
LenivyiBob 13.01.21

And on Wikipedia, the Jews correct / forward everything.
To perceive lurk as a serious source of information, lolchto. You can neighing there.

o
one hundred percent 13.01.21

I have already noticed this position in this "treatise", perhaps in the process of writing I lost my thought

o

LenivyiBob
disagrees, if you read the rules for writing articles, it says there - write for the sake of lulz, but the accuracy is higher than lulz, but at the expense of the wiki I agree, but at least they do not offend everyone except Russian-speaking

s
sаnic 13.01.21

There is an article about this site on Lurka. A masterpiece, I recommend it to everyone.

S
SteveG8 13.01.21

Nice site.

S
Sima4 13.01.21

http://forums.playground.ru/talk/lurkmore-648481/

http://forums.playground.ru/talk/humor/lurkomore-207264/

o

Alexator is
glad that there are smart people

m
masha 13.01.21

I read it like an encyclopedia.

M
Mr. Rifleman 13.01.21

one hundred percent
LenivyiBob is right. It is worth going there just to neigh and "replenish the vocabulary", so to speak. This is not an ordinary Wikipedia, and you should not take what is written there seriously :)

m
masha 13.01.21

The article about radio amateurs is interesting. Funny, but true. You can also write serious things through humor.

N
Nighthawkreal 13.01.21

Poccia
And I read instead of jokes :)

o

Mr.Rifleman
you are right, I am not against the fact that everything is joking there, I can laugh at myself, but when you see that they are joking at themselves and mix with the dirt of everyone else, then this is no longer humor ..., in Russia already and so Americans are considered monkeys (although this is clearly not so), and when you still read about it in captivity, some references are created in your head (they say, when you hear the word Americans, you remember that they are stupid),
it would be funny if everyone was joking to one degree, so that it is not clear who the author hates.
But about the fact that they are sitting there in order to neigh, I will answer like this: "you lure people with jokes, and you make them think."

W
Wing42 13.01.21

one hundred percent wrote:
what do you think?
I think there is boredom and extraterrestrial sadness in this topic.

A
Anomel Suna 13.01.21

. lol. Talk about Lurka seriously? On Lurka, when writing almost all articles, the main rule of Internet encyclopedias is violated - neutrality. The author should not be on someone else's side

P
Pecos_Bill 13.01.21

Lurka is not a serious intsyklapedia, so it is not serious to take it seriously. Personally, I read articles about games there and there are quite a few lulz and interesting facts. Karoch, lurka is not evil, but just a joke.

R
RB265 13.01.21

Unsuccessful trolling

C
Combine-47 13.01.21

one hundred percent
Hah .. I go to the lurka to laugh cleanly if I have 10 minutes of free time at work.

T
TTG 13.01.21

rPeBoJL
because of the underdeveloped dialect of Lurkoyo .. quite possibly (in the past?) an inhabitant of Pege Khutors.

r
rPeBoJL 13.01.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory was
clearly banned for a banal violation of discipline)