3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pro100 Andrew 13.01.21 10:59 am

Swords do not add bonuses (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It's funny that I noticed this only after 40 hours of the game - swords do not add any bonuses at all (any). Now I walk with the improved silver and steel sword of the Griffin school. Both swords have + 10% Power of Signs well experience for killing a person or a monster, but these bonuses are not in the statistics. Also, swords are not protected in the set (that is, I have both swords of the Griffin School, and in the "Item from the set" writes 0/6). How to fix it, maybe someone else had the same. Patch 1.22
8 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wise Owl 13.01.21

Only the Grandmaster Armor is included in the set, they can be obtained through a quest in Toussaint.

X
Xiahou Dun 13.01.21

Pro100 Andrew
is written the same - bonuses only at the point to the grandmaster

V
Vetal20161 13.01.21

These bonuses are given at the Grandmaster level of armor and swords.

P
Pro100 Andrew 13.01.21

Frozen Yennefer
Xiahou Dun
Vetal20161
Ok, overlooked, but what about + 10% Power of Signs and experience for killing a person or a monster? How would they fig with these bonuses, but all swords do not add bonuses

o
oxi-astra 13.01.21

Pro100 Andrew
Aren't these bonuses added when you hold the sword in your hand?

H
Haddar 13.01.21

Xiahou Dun
You compare, if you get the swords out of combat (by default on the pc key "1") and if you just put them behind your back, you will immediately see the difference.

B
Bupycop 13.01.21

Pro100 Andrew Pull the
sword out of its scabbard, then open your inventory and look at the statistics, when they are behind, the bonuses are not shown.

P
Pro100 Andrew 13.01.21

oxi-astra
Haddar
Bupycop
Didn't expect it to work like this. thanks for the help