3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stifler's mom 13.01.21 10:59 am

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

As I understand it, in a bad ending in any case, Geralt is going to the swamp to Spinning? It is this witch who must remain alive after the battle with Ciri, for she has the gift of predictions. In other words, this is the idea of ​​the developers. Or did someone have another option?
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vetal20161 13.01.21

No, just like that.

P
Png7842 13.01.21

Jennifer from Vengerberg
This is the idea of ​​the developers

A
Ard skellig 13.01.21

I understand everything, but .. what place do you need to play to get a bad ending? 3 times passed and was always good.

S
Stifler's mom 13.01.21

Ard Skellig
The game has three endings. And as an ardent fan of the Witcher universe, it was interesting for me to see everything. And playing the game three times and getting only one ending is boring. Especially for a game like The Witcher, which you can play several times and discover something new for yourself

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 13.01.21

Ard Skellig
SpoilerDo not play snowballs with Ciri, do not go with her to Skyal's grave, do not destroy Avalakh's refuge on Skellig, go with Ciri to talk with sorceresses in Novigrad.

A
Ard skellig 13.01.21

Geralt_Riviyckiy

I know that. When I played snowballs with Ciri for the first time, I didn’t go to Skyal’s grave, smashed Avalakh’s shelter, went to the sorceresses and got the best ending.

C
Chukchi in the chum 13.01.21

A mod that would allow this escaped fear-man to smack on cabbage soup, with any ending, would be a success

W
Wulfdor 13.01.21

Ard Skellig is
not the best, not the best, all the endings are good, I specifically went through the game 4 times in different ways and for different endings, by the way, the "best" ending changes slightly depending on who rules the north (dijkstra, radovid, emperor)

A
Ard skellig 13.01.21

Wulfdor
Killed Dijkstra and Radovid, but then he felt sorry for them and beat them.

A
AnatolyKest 13.01.21

Ard Skellig
And I replayed right now, radovidaa No conspiracy did the stinking quest, no quest, but in the villages I saw scenes of the execution of the defenseless, starting with a white garden and the outskirts of Velen, here are Freaks!

A
Ard skellig 13.01.21

tolkus
You can kill Radovid after you find Ciri, if I'm not mistaken.

L
Levokos 13.01.21

Ard Skellig
You are wrong .. the conspiracy quest will fail when traveling to the Isle of Mists.

A
AnatolyKest 13.01.21

Ard Skellig wrote:
You can kill Radovid after you find Ciri, if I'm not mistaken.
No, I also hoped, I was taking the quests in the wrong order at the moment, I guess that Tris, I went through before, sent the sorcerers last, right now the first thing I wanted to see was an affair with her