3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ashleyalicia 13.01.21 10:59 am

Substitution of settlers (Fallout 4)

I have been playing since the release of the game BUT with the release of the last patches I noticed such a jamb, namely the game itself arbitrarily replaces the registered settlers - at the beginning I thought my eyes were blurred because I planted beautiful girls in the garden to weed out and after a while I returned and I see a Gul sitting in the garden, and not a girl, and there were no ghouls in the settlement, the number of settlers remained the same, well, I think, okay, figs with her. He began to make saves more often to roll back the game and make sure 100% - in Far Harbor at the sawmill he settled three people, put one on guard and gave her a minigun after the game week, a substitution occurred again - and two characters at once, like the same ones just changed ))) and the minigun in her place. (Screenshots are clickable)
Before

After The

question is - is it just me such a mess or everyone?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton_022 13.01.21

Most likely, the developers of the game did it on purpose in order to bring interest to the game and variety of course, but there is really something wrong about the ghoul. (maybe he was homeless and wanted to be sheltered)

P
PIRAT69 13.01.21

With Ghoul it turned out funny. Nailed just to the flock. Why doesn't he kill people? Well, let him live.

M
MuscleMuseum 13.01.21

Institute .... it's all institute

G
Gur1 13.01.21

Of all my homeless people, I know only 2-3 security guards. With them so far everything was OK) True, I have a mod that makes them stronger and more diverse.

M
Mage Hermit 13.01.21

An aunt in Sanctuary gave me the task of rescuing her friend, but I saved her and wanted to turn in the quest.
And my aunt had already gone to Starlight, my other settlement, and there he found her. They were walking.

W
Wise fool 13.01.21

I don’t pay attention to the settlers somehow, happy, well fed, healthy and okay, but when they get in the way, occupy machines, whine about something, this is really annoying. In general, it can collect all the unique characters and partners in one settlement and you will have the uniqueness of each settler.

F
Fasmon 13.01.21

In the Rad-storm it was necessary to take them to the shelter, so one became a ghoul;)

M
Mage Hermit 13.01.21

Alex85
Who's really annoying is Preston with his defense of the settlement.
Infinitely!!

G
Gur1 13.01.21

Cheburator Founder
Yes, for a long time there is a mod that makes it much more silent)))

A
Alexander Samsonov 13.01.21

Cheburator Founder
Because of this pid ... the guy who wanted to throw the toy - the update helped. Good luck

A
Alexey Enyutin 13.01.21

Cheburator Founder wrote:
Who's really annoying is Preston with his defending the settlement.
You haven't sent it to the link yet? To some settlement you don't need.

By the way, there was once an amendment that Minitsen missions would no longer be endless.
What was meant if the tasks of the minutemans are still endless, as I look at it is unclear to me ...

G
Gur1 13.01.21

Alexey Yenyutin
From the minutemans, if you mean the protection of the settlement, then yes, they are endless, well, that's understandable. And if about Gavrila, then after the new updates he moderated his agility a lot, and after installing the mod, he shut up altogether))) He gave out the very minimum current needed to capture the castle and go through the plot for the minutemans.

G
Gur1 13.01.21

ashleyalicia
Well, I wrote. I gave out the minimum tasks to start the quest for the castle. Since then, I seem to have given only one thing
, and even that may be confusing. Behaves like a normal partner. Only even started to blunt. Shod him in the Security Council and appointed him to the post, and although he is listed in the guard, he does not bypass the posts and just hangs out in the center of the castle.

B
BlackTigerTK 13.01.21

ashleyalicia
I stopped giving out for a long time. Completed the game as Minutemen. When talking to him, a blah ball starts blah blah for the soul and that's it ... And Radio Freedom is also silent - all the time everything is calm.

G
Gur1 13.01.21

ashleyalicia
Send where the thread is in the very opu and do not hand over the last quest. In the first playthrough I did it. )