3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Iskander- 13.01.21 10:59 am

Impressions of the game. (sZone Online)

I will begin. The game is just- BOTTOM.
42 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsel kazan 13.01.21

but in general about the game I will say so
"no progress last 2 years" added a lot of all sorts of game chips, but the game is not one step closer to normal MMORPG! There is no enthusiasm in development, the developers are sitting on the donate, rushing between the two engines the edge of enjay and big world as a result We chose a big world on which there was not a single normal game! And to be honest, the genre of the game has already been exhausted by the two giants Stalker and Metro + all sorts of zombie apocalypses! And by the way, there will be no better graphics, only special effects will be screwed on!

B
Bearhunt 13.01.21

I will say one thing about the game: if there is no donation, you better not leave Lyubech - there are practically no chances! In fact, the whole game will be reduced to a mournful arcade: you will shoot the dogs near the station. About the shortcomings, you can write a work the size of "War and Peace": either after the resurrection you fall into the textures at the very least, then they do not want to complete the tasks, in an unexpected way invisible bots hawk you, even more fun when they do it from around the corner or through the wall. In general, your character lives some kind of strange life: he wants to bounce, by pressing a key, wants to - no, and may think and jump later, etc. Anomalies behave in a funny way - they suddenly become invisible and you understand your mistake in the next world. To summarize: the game looks a lot like our housing and communal services - they don't sit around, fuss, constantly demand money,