3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chukchi in the chum 13.01.21 10:59 am

Only trees - is there such a mod? (Fallout 4)

Is there a mod that allows you to just put green trees in settlements? And does nothing else. I just want to be able to poke trees.

Homemaker is constantly buggy, and there are enough official opportunities for other construction.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mage Hermit 13.01.21

Homemaker

C
Chukchi in the chum 13.01.21

Cheburator The founder of the

Chukchi in the
chum wrote: Homemaker is constantly buggy

M
Mage Hermit 13.01.21

Chukchi in the tent
Who like.

t
tosha32 13.01.21

By the way, I join the question of the Chukchi in the chum - I would like a mod - pure trees, since Homemaker is not just a buggy mod, but count some departures with it!

m
mr.sayapov 13.01.21

tosha32 Anyone else
! This Homemaker works well! But there are mods that "interfere" with him. 1st is Wasterland Workshop - more than sure.
Others are still unknown to me.
I remember from version 1.1.30 to 1.4. ??? This mod worked with Hurray! And from version 1.5.157 and with DLK - 1st (see above). There is really nothing in it. Here's to "finalize" it taking into account this DLK and everything should become a "bundle" !!!

G
Game_world 13.01.21

Homemaker plows! that on older versions was robbed that on the last one! also on the sites there is a mod for spawning trees and other green garbage. you have to look for yourself. but it is better to install from the nexus!

C
Chukchi in the chum 13.01.21

Damn, how sometimes it became difficult to communicate with people.
Here's someone's plowing hamster, well, I'm glad for you! Fair!
But I don't - just empty items. In any version, in any combination.
Spoiler

mr.sayapov wrote:
Here's to "finalize" it
Well, this is only after the release of the last addition about raiders will be done. Because it is not known what and how else the arbor will be impatient to change.