3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crack 13.01.21 10:59 am

Input (Fallout 4)

In survival mode, where can you get water for drinking so that you don't catch any diseases?
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgeny Sidelev 13.01.21

At the cooking point, you heat and drink dirty water (3x) or look for purified water in different locations

C
Crack 13.01.21

Evgeny Sidelev
Duc must still be found somewhere dirty) my Persian wants to drink every hour almost, there is no dehydration.

V
Vetal20161 13.01.21

You can also take a perk. It is called, in my opinion, a lead stomach.

E
Evgeny Sidelev 13.01.21

Crack
At the raider bases it is usually filled up

C
Crack 13.01.21

Vetal20161
I remember something like that, only there you need stamina, which I have 1 point in total XD

T
TTG 13.01.21

Pack some booze in Diamond City. Unlock a barchug in the settlement. Three with roving caravan men. There are a lot of options.

N
Nighthawkreal 13.01.21

The robot sometimes dispenses a bottle.

B
BlackTigerTK 13.01.21

Crack
Put a column in the settlement and pour into any empty bottles of which there are plenty ...

e
evgenij84757 13.01.21

Crack
http://etalongame.com/sovety-po-proizvodstvu-vody-v-fallout-4/

G
Gur1 13.01.21

Crack
In settlements, raise the amount of water higher than the settlers need, then pick up the surplus in the workbench. Collect empty bottles and refill them in settlements on water columns.

W
Wise fool 13.01.21

Crack
You collect any empty bottles, of which everywhere in bulk. You go to the nearest body of water, a river, or even a puddle. Press R and fill the bottle with water. You go to any food preparation point, boil and you have clean water. Do not thank. Survive!

C
Crack 13.01.21

Alex85
s spsXD