3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lecha West 13.01.21 10:59 am

Will you be playing Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps? (Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps)

Will you be playing Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps? Or just won't even buy and download it?
26 Comments
Sort by:
c
cber 13.01.21

it's not even a resident, I will even pay attention

R
R9D_HAWK 13.01.21

As a fan of RE, I am obliged to play it, but I will not spend money, I will download the pirate as soon as it comes out.
It looks crooked both on screenshots and on vidos, especially, they could have finished the npc animations for beauty, well, no one doubts that this will happen by the time the game itself is released, that's just Capcom has become lazy lately, released all sorts of HD editions and the like, that's just instead of HD - outrageous hardware requirements. In short, what I mean: Do not rush to spend money on it.

R
R9D_HAWK 13.01.21

It looks like some kind of nedopilny ghost recon))

j
jkneomaster 13.01.21

Who will remember this nightmare of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City ???

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 13.01.21

I saw a video review ... Oh, fig [Leaves in the direction of the forest]

c
conos 13.01.21

I will buy and play.

P
Palych Rokov 13.01.21

Will there be a single company or just a cartoon?

k
kenny undead 13.01.21

I'm not really a fan of the re series, but I'll play the game if I don't like it, I'll return the money.

D
DeathColdUA 13.01.21

I stopped playing RE after the fifth part, which was even more normal. So ... vrtyali I will play new games in the series, except for remakes.

M
MY4EHNK 13.01.21

I will if the price is acceptable

M
MY4EHNK 13.01.21

Lord, I watched the gameplay from the developers in short, I ... take my words back. I will play if the game is free.

M
Monk78 13.01.21

I'll try to play, but my personal opinion is that there is already Counter Strike for this genre. Resident Evil should be story-driven with co-op capability.

J
JeReM1X 13.01.21

I already play piartku

O
Omega 13.01.21

I won't ...

A
Alamut95 13.01.21

If there is a discount of at least 80%, then perhaps I will think about buying.

A
Ashley33 13.01.21

Spiraling and that is, the desire to remove from the broom ... Instead of cutting a hole for the FINGER, Sapsom spends time and money on a piece of shit, obviously smelly.

S
SCAR - L 13.01.21

Buy and play with friends in multiplayer

N
NIGHT_HUNTERS 13.01.21

SCAR - L
Buy and play with friends in multiplayer
hamsters hawala

S
SCAR - L 13.01.21

NIGHT_HUNTERS
Do you tell me that I'm a hamster