3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Torusman 13.01.21 11:07 am

Game optimization, six months later. (XCOM 2)

How much has the optimization of the game changed, six months later? I remember it was unrealistic to play it in winter. Long moves, brakes on the base, and the whole game in general was crude in technical terms.
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 13.01.21

Torusman Xs
, from the very beginning on the ultras. plus fxaa anti-aliasing there were no problems

s
saa0891 13.01.21

It hasn't changed for me, the game works fine, that at the time of release, that now, the brakes are only during the landing on the mission, and there are no evacuations, no brakes during the moves, or even more so at the base.

C
Cheburashka 13.01.21

Torusman
Optimization has become better, it was 35-45, now 50-60 :)))
So take the toy you won't regret it)))))

f
febll 13.01.21

There are still problems, but now it works more stably.

D
Diablonos 13.01.21

Counter question:
How much has your bucket changed, six months later?

t
tovarish comrade 13.01.21

It seems that it has become a little better, but there is still a problem with long moves, when the game can stop and think for a long time.

a
adikus1 13.01.21

Torusman My friend got a
little better, but the main thing is the same (if you had friezes like me, freezing for a couple of seconds during the flight, at the base, etc.), then they all remained with me, but during missions rarely lags meet, but still they meet, I don't know about the others, but it annoys me wildly! I've been waiting for the game for so long and this is such garbage. I waited for the patches, I thought it might be fixed, but I realized that it was pointless, I resigned myself and I go through like this.

B
BoarIbun 13.01.21

play on my bucket only in enemi anone)

x
xoen 13.01.21

Torusman Added a
little optimization, but update the bucket if you want to play.
The same denuvo eats processor time very well.

Although you don't have to update. It's the master's business. ;)

T
Torusman 13.01.21

Cheburashka
Checked. Indeed, everything is so - 45-60 fps. And at first it was 25-40. Well done, developed, corrected the optimization.