3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedfedorpet 13.01.21 11:07 am

Skin from the movie \ "Batman v Superman \" (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Hello everyone! Recently I saw in one video where a guy did a review on the skin of a Batman costume from the movie "Batman v Superman" and immediately caught fire with it), but after rummaging around, he did not find any separate DLC or repack where this costume was present. Maybe someone will tell you where to download either this dls or a repack with this skin? He's very cool)
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Digic_07 13.01.21

On the pirate it seems not, I don't know for sure, but the license is free

I
Ivan-jon 13.01.21

Dedfedorpet
After this skin was added, Denuvo was updated, and again no one hacked this game. It is given free of charge on a license.

k
kenny undead 13.01.21

There is an instruction on how to open everything on a pirate, but the method is very long. I
found it. Since the hacked version 1.0.4.5 freezes and throws it out, I often had to manually optimize it, so I share the instruction for those who are tired of waiting for the monarch's crack.
All you need to do is replace a couple of folders and files in the game folder from the updated version of the game.
1) replace the files (.dll) in the Batman Arkham KnightBinariesWin32 folder except (steam_api64.dll)
2) replace the entire (Engine) folder in the Batman Arkham Knight folder
3) replace the PC folder in the Batman Arkham KnightBMGameConfig folder, and the files (.ini) except (BmGame.ini)
First, download the updated version of the game, which is denova protected on torrents, install it and then follow the instructions !!!
The latest version is called 1.6.2.0

M
Marionetco 13.01.21

Dedfedorpet
I look here off-topic srach lit, in short, so I have all the DLS on a pirate, I somehow also asked here on the forum where to get a suit from Nolan's Batman and the same clever guys argued with me for a long time that this was not possible, like buy and do not worry, but a couple of people still helped. if you need I can throw off all the dls weigh 4.7 GB but you can also separately.

M
Marionetco 13.01.21

kenny undead
what nonsense !? there is no need to replace anything, just the DLS folder in the game folder, I now also put the "automatron" fallout from pirate on the steam version of the fallout, and the achievements are coming, but it's even easier on Batman!

k
kenny undead 13.01.21

Marionetco
I took the information from the rutor, so that it does not lag.

M
Marionetco 13.01.21

kenny undead
sorry did not finish reading easy!

k
kenny undead 13.01.21

Marionetco
But there is a big minus, the total amount of two repacks was 102GB!

D
Dedfedorpet 13.01.21

Marionetco
if you can throw off please) but as soon as? on a file hosting service or what?)

G
Galahad 13.01.21

Marionetco
You still have that file? Can you throw it off?

T
TheDevilEyeS 13.01.21

Marionetco
If you can, please share the dsks =)