3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
creeping dumpling 13.01.21 11:07 am

What is the problem ?

People I do not rummage in hardware at all, the problem is that there is no signal on the monitor. Then the games do not go beyond the main menu, you press continue, the system freezes. Is that all the norm, is it vidyuha?
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frost07032 13.01.21

Is the monitor OK? capacitors not swollen on the system unit? is the video card ok? DVI and VGA, change places if this is the reason

S
Sanchez ramirez 13.01.21

There is no data available, so it is impossible to help.

F
Frost07032 13.01.21

It's easier to turn to the pros

c
creeping dumpling 13.01.21

The monitor is in order, the fig video card knows it. Right now everything is working fine. Why does the fig know him.

F
Frost07032 13.01.21

creeping dumpling
I xs then, I also had crap with the monitor, then it worked then no, the reason in vidyuha was replaced all the rules

M
MunchkiN 616 13.01.21

I would assume that if some part of the video card's power is burned out, or the line from the power supply unit is
shorter when the action starts, the demand for energy consumption jumps up, but it doesn't,
and the card turns off and on the screen it looks like a dump of the cord
if I understood everything correctly.

c

Yes, in the course of vidyuha. Updated firewood works. Turned off the computer a couple of hours passed the game does not go, rolled back the driver works.

c

Holy Hamster Radeon r9 200 series, intel core i5-4460 processor. 16 RAM. Windows 8.1 64.

v
vadim chapaew 13.01.21

recently there was such a problem - the issue was solved by replacing the wire from the monitor in vidyahu! wires are now dead 3 years and change!
Also, the picture hung when playing, it happened once in 15 seconds like micro friezes!
were still glitches when the curves of wood vidyaha turbo boost is not skidvala tozha glitches go! (all this for 3 years now computer hardware quality assurance softiny g total)
1 Change your wires
2 clean from dust
3 put the old wood
and then to vidyahi me!