3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fake_vs 30.10.19 03:28 am

Something inadequate with the complexity (Dying Light)

First launched game, and that somehow I immediately wanted to turn it off.
Problem - immediately after the first out of the shelter as soon as I see zombies at a distance of 10 meters - he immediately agreda, followed by me starting to run more pieces of 5-10 individuals who die with 5 shots primary weapons each. The difficulty is average and that is somehow normal, when I, just out of training, throw a ton of zombies, which I physically can't run away and on the roofs to hide the stamina they have is endless and on the roof they climb faster gg
Looked passing on YouTube - all okay, zombies are not agrada even if behind them to stand, bundles of 10 pieces not pursue the player on the roof do not climb, even on vans white
So, what's the catch? I don't understand something? Or maybe it's all because of the event, which appeared the other day, a crossover with left 4 dead? Somehow not really want to wait until it ends, to me the game gave physically to pass the first mission
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 30.10.19

fake_vs
Change tactics, move secretly on his haunches, put a slight difficulty ?

s
saa0891 30.10.19

fake_vs wrote:
Looked passing on YouTube - all okay, zombies are not agrada even if behind them to stand, bundles of 10 pieces not pursue the player on the roof do not climb, even on vans white
There are rabid zombies that react to sound,so they just come to GG and is very good on the roof climbs,but also just from the rooftops to throw off even the elementary to the van to get them to buy food.

w
walkris 30.10.19

fake_vs
Now there is a crossover with Left 4 Dead 2, now all the zombies are

a
antonrogov 30.10.19

I also first tried to kill them and struck difficulty. But I would just run around not paying attention to them, and the game became much easier. Well, perks will be unlocked as you pass and it will be quite easy. Day.

f
fake_vs 30.10.19

walkris
Yeah, so, still I'm right
Well, nothing, wait a week, until the event is over, because the incentive does not allow rollback of the patch, and not provided by developers the ability to play normal :^)

B
BIG_CrasheR 30.10.19

The author, in Sciro don't even start)

f
fake_vs 30.10.19

BIG_CrasheR
has passed, keep us informed, after the whole series of souls and wagering for agilika of sakira nothing serious it seems
here I go with the safe zone and I immediately run dozens of unkillable zombies from L4D due to the event, with endless stamina and the ability to climb on any roof, when my primary weapon and no skill points. I physically can neither kill, because running with the same pack of new, or run away, because yy, the profession is clearly something rotten in the military, can run 15 meters
Oh yeah, this is all I have described in the first post. to explain something the geeks on gaming forums own peril) knew, that regret, for though there was one who read on 3 lines and replied, confirming the theory

N
NekroZ 30.10.19

fake_vs
Just go to network settings and disconnect events