3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MagicHero 13.01.21 11:07 am

Update (Fallout 4)

Does anyone know what kind of update was downloaded in the incentive for 743 megabytes? In the incentive itself there is a description of only version 1.5.4 and I have 1.6.3. something is clearly corrected, but for some reason everything is under a veil of secrecy.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 13.01.21

It was a joke, after a couple of minutes the fallout was updated again and the version became 1.5.416. Hike they have there something lagged. Damn it was necessary not to install the next update, maybe there access was already open to the next dls :)

G
Garry3Fingers 13.01.21

I have nothing updated

M
MagicHero 13.01.21

Garry3Fingers
Do you have a beta patch subscription?
Yes, and on the forum of the game, they did not write anything either, but the fact was. It was necessary to make a skin, version 1.6.3 was in the settings. I was surprised myself. the first update was at 743 meters and the second at 720 meters. Yes, and the subscription to the beta patch became inactive, apparently it was a release patch or something was screwed up.

C
Chukchi in the chum 13.01.21

maybe they started distributing a still blocked addition with the construction of a shelter? it kind of comes out just in July? ilis preva about raiders?

w
waccekk 13.01.21

no update description

G
Garry3Fingers 13.01.21

now there is an update

M
MagicHero 13.01.21

waccekk
Also downloaded and now the version is 1.6.3. In general, I was some special time yesterday received version 1.6.3 while others did not give it, though only for 5 minutes)))
Now the skin has made a new version and then suddenly it will disappear again

B
BlackTigerTK 13.01.21

The next site has already published "what's new":
New features
- Added a new type of save "ExitSave", when you exit the game to the main menu, ExitSave will be created (save on exit). During the next game session, ExitSave itself will be deleted after you load it. The new Existsave save type works on all difficulty levels, including Survival mode.
- Added special icons for DLC to Workshop sections.
- Added support for future DLC Vault Tec Workshop and Nuka-World.
Fixes
- General stability and performance improvements.
- Fixed a game crash related to aiming in VATS mode.
- Fixed bug when satellite "got stuck"
- Fixed a bug in the quest "A new face of humanity", when the player was stuck in the elevators in the building "Mass Fusion".
- The Night Boston quest now completes correctly when waiting for Old Man Stockton.
- Fixed an occasional issue where the player would become permanently invisible.
- Dead settlers can no longer command or be assigned to supply lines.
- Fixed a problem where when deleting a selective save, other saved saves were also deleted.
- Fixed random problems with activating mods that were not installed from the mod service on the Bethesda.net website
- Made minor bug fixes and optimization of the order of loading and viewing mods in the Mods menu in the game.

J
John Hawkins 13.01.21

BlackTigerTK
Hello Tiger). Maybe you know why, after 1.5.416, the security helmets in Diamond City, instead of heavy football helmets, turned into a Flight (well, type) comforter a la palladin dance?

B
BlackTigerTK 13.01.21

John Hawkins
Hi. I do not have that. True, I already have 1.6.3.0.1

J
John Hawkins 13.01.21

BlackTigerTK
Well, something like this)

B
BlackTigerTK 13.01.21

John Hawkins
There is a topic here about these helmets ...

B
BlackTigerTK 13.01.21

John Hawkins
By the way, for the sake of interest, if you look at the helmet ID through the console and does it match what it should be?