3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hedwiga 13.01.21 11:16 am

Shards. Where is the table at the command headquarters? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

On the stormy shore, I gathered a bunch of fragments. Now the task is hanging - to examine them on the table at the command headquarters.
I ran around the whole church in the headquarters - there is no such table.
If this is the main table where everyone gathers, how do you place them on it?
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black Birds 13.01.21

hedwiga
You go to the headquarters of the command (you go into the church and go straight through the door, when you go there they show a video as the team approaches the table) and there you choose Orley on the strategic map.
Location on the left, you need to send a detachment for reconnaissance and it will be opened for visiting.

I just went there myself. In the gaps there are enemies lvl 11-12 :)

h
hedwiga 13.01.21

appleingame - Thank you!
I still have level 8. I'll wait :))))
Did you get into a closed cave on a stormy shore? which is the red lyrium for the gnome?
I have it closed, I have already run there a couple of times. Collecting lyrium in the hinterlands for now.

B
Black Birds 13.01.21

hedwiga
Please. Nope, did not go, but in the next topic they say you need to run around the rock. I'll go check it now)

h
hedwiga 13.01.21

she does not run around, there is the sea, but on the other hand, there is a blockage.

G
Gwynbleidd_White_Wolf 13.01.21

Please tell me, I can't find all the shards on the stormy shore. There are 4 pieces left, but for the life of me I can't find them. I've already climbed everything a million times.