3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kasaler 13.01.21 11:16 am

Entertaining Situation (Stellaris)

So. We have a galaxy in which there is no free space at all and 50 empires. On the outskirts of this galaxy is my state, pressed by fucking cats whom I once staged genocide when they were aborigines, and then somehow they became the largest empire and now they want to kill me and they are pressing in full, remaining the only race in the galaxy that is bad for me applies. At the same time, they lag behind me technologically.

Question: What can be done?)
30 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kasaler 13.01.21

Kreyjoh
Well, I already have +1600 just a month ... I was the one who won the dying empire so successfully ... and then a couple more neighbors. But now the whole galaxy hates me at -1200.

K
Kasaler 13.01.21

LeonKiller.UA
Mine has been living for 600 years.

K
Kreyjoh 13.01.21

LeVoNDeM
50 to the fleet is not enough for the extinct one, you need 200k - 220k. Me and my vassals. Otherwise, the loss and loss of the entire fleet, and this is sadness ...))))

K
Kreyjoh 13.01.21

Kasaler
Well, build ships och a lot, attack all planets in a row, land troops, occupy, in order to lower production capacity and you pick your cats for)) Just build everything first and then declare war. But the longer the war, the more difficult it is to win)))

K
Kasaler 13.01.21

Kreyjoh
I have 500k. The bottom line is that I very much zadrachil in the rate of fire and damage of the lasguns and as a result, my spear is one-shot battleship.

K
Kreyjoh 13.01.21

Kasaler
It's strange that with such achievements you have some problems with the AI)) Maybe you're just enjoying it ?? And you yourself delay your victory?)))

K
Kasaler 13.01.21

Kreyjoh
Well, duck it was almost 600 years ago by playing time)

K
Kasaler 13.01.21

Everything, the game refuses to work for me further. Ships freeze for 20 seconds at minimum speed. 3450th year ... Chief scientist nat. faculty already for 1k years ... My battleship can devour a whole flood of the human republic ... Cats are killed ... Everyone hates me as a Nazi who staged the genocide of the empire that saved the galaxy from the invasion of blue freaks. It's time to start the game with space sloths!

z
z8TiREX8z 13.01.21

Kasaler
Heh) a familiar situation, absolutely everyone hates me! even my vassals! Just think, after the war, I commit a complete genocide of an alien race on the planet. There was a crisis, robots rebelled, but while I was clearing the planets from other races, the crisis itself ended. 35% of the territory (map of 1000 stars) is mine, the enemy is going to a federation, somewhere out there a huge fleet is following my soul ...

K
Kasaler 13.01.21

z8TiREX8z
On mine, too, one day they came ... Stupid death.