3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DmitryAndreevich 13.01.21 11:16 am

What is a request to declare war? (Stellaris)

Guys, I don't really understand something ... A couple of powers here, with whom I am not on very good terms, are inundated with proposals (or what is it?) To declare war on one of their neighbors. And as if they are waiting for my approval, tk. there are pros and cons buttons. I am not in alliances and federations with them, they are not my vassals, but if I am against, then the war does not start. If I ignore the request, then it starts. And these wars are also declared to those with whom I am also not on the best terms ... What is this garbage?)) I have the largest territory, in terms of science and the power of the fleet, I surpass almost everyone, except for the fallen empires. It's like other powers consider me to be something like the United States of America and are afraid to start a war without my permission, or what?)))
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DmitryAndreevich 13.01.21

And a couple more questions)) If I approve this proposal, will I also join the war or not? And is it worth it alone without allies to rock the boat on the fallen empire with a total fleet power of 15k?

s
scorg94 13.01.21

DmitryAndreevich
No, they just offer you some goals (certain planets) and want to have a temporary ally in the war. If you approve, then you will enter; if you win, you will receive the promised. With 15 thousand of the power of the fleet, there is no chance against the fallen, you need to raise the fleet at least 3-4 times.

P
Pon4ik007 13.01.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
Fallen ??? Who is this?

c
complect 13.01.21

Pon4ik007 Fallen
Empires

P
Pon4ik007 13.01.21

complect
They have already arrived ((And what should I do now?))))

B
BlackTea 13.01.21

Pon4ik007 Give up

M
MishaRass 13.01.21

Pon4ik007
They seem to only demand humiliation ...

D

complect
ugh, damn it, for sure)) Extinct)) And in my head all the fallen ones are spinning for some reason)))

And another question arose ... What should be the form of government and racial characteristics so that you can hire for leadership positions representatives of other races. My empire is simply multinational, the form of government is democratic (before the reform there was noocracy and something else connected with materialism). The dominant race I have are militarists, materialists, xenophiles.

s
scorg94 13.01.21

DmitryAndreevich
In the social branch, you need to study the technology, then you can hire alien leaders. And then switch over in domestic politics.

D

Thank you Dima Ogorodnikov !