3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
powerd 13.01.21 11:16 am

Will there be a way to change the voice acting to English? (Battlefield 1)

Good day gentlemen. I decided to pre-order Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition. But I was stopped by bad memories of the Russian voice acting of Star Wars: Battlefront. The original is always closer to me, and the Russian dubbing in this game will kill all the atmosphere. Moreover, since I live in Britain, the price in Pounds did not pleasantly surprise me (65 Pounds ~ 6000 Rubles), so it will be much more profitable to buy in Rubles.
Will it be possible to change the language of the game to the original?
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cpl.Hicks 13.01.21

Peter Jackson
If you buy through Russia, then, as in BF4 and SW: B, there will be only Russian and Polish voice acting ... For some reason, for Russia, only this version is available for sale (

R
RomManNenko 13.01.21

Battlefront completely agrees with the bad voice acting. It's funny how the woman from the hardline is replaying "noooo all our heroes died! No one is left." But unfortunately, to save space, there is only Russian voice acting and cannot be changed

p
powerd 13.01.21

ZiZu Zankercu
Thank you for your fascinating comment. :)

p
powerd 13.01.21

RomManNenko
Thank you. In this case, it is better to buy the English version, since you do not want to listen to dubbing like children's cartoons.
After playing Alpha, I was completely satisfied with the sound and everything else. Although, will there really be Russian voice acting? Indeed, in the game, not only the English but also the Germans, the French, etc. And in the original, nothing is translated, except that the text.

l
lookaway 13.01.21

Peter Jackson
if the engines are the same as in previous games. then look in the internet for the principle of changing the language in the game.
if there is a separate file with Russification, then download English from pirate (or from an unpacked English license), rename it and there will be an English sound.

R
Ricch 13.01.21

Peter Jackson
Can you tell us how you managed to play alpha battles?

p
powerd 13.01.21

DonateMaster
I was given a good friend account. :) There are many records, but so far NDA, that is, it cannot be disclosed. Although, it is possible on PG?

p
powerd 13.01.21

lookaway
Thank you.

R
Ricch 13.01.21

Peter Jackson
On PG everything is possible, just don't need to show your account nickname;) You never
know.