3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shkudi 13.01.21 11:17 am

Summon Grandpa (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Actually the quest to call the grandfather - ran around the statue of 20 circles but nothing came of it;) how to complete the quest?
18 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirozhok-san 13.01.21

but where can you get this quest? I think I overlooked it

H
Henta 13.01.21

Run three circles around the statue, counterclockwise I ran.

G
Grozniy 13.01.21

You run right next to the statue, clinging to your right hand, as it is written, and the grandfather will come out)

K
Kirill Solyakin 13.01.21

Shkudi
I've been running for 10 minutes ...

S
StillAlive163rus 13.01.21

3-4 circles ... in the same place it is written that the right hand touches the pillar ... and that clockwise ...

H
Henta 13.01.21

StillAlive163rus
I ran for an hour for about 10 minutes, touching the pillar, ran three circles against, without touching at all, my grandfather got out of the grave.

A
Alkanefell 13.01.21

try to run up to the post and press the V button, the search can help, I did it, my grandfather got out of the grave, though I have a glitch and this brute does not die !!

S
Shkudi 13.01.21

Cheto this quest is a bit buggy, damn it and the hunt to complete, I wonder what kind of grandfather is there. Alkanefell Thank you, I ran a couple of laps by pressing v and this grandfather got out, a bit really different from ordinary grandfathers, by the way I had to punish him and a good belt fell out.

P
PushkinGT 13.01.21

He also screwed up on this quest, as they say (somewhere clockwise, somewhere against). Everything is much easier than it seems.

Carefully walk CLOCKWISE TO THE statue 3 circles))

F
FaNat1k002 13.01.21

Run around clockwise 3 times and stop, why else run?: D

x
xtron89 13.01.21

This grandfather was not called to me until he left his companions a little aside (ordered them to stand still)))

N
Niko71790 13.01.21

You need to run 1 character, let the rest stand without interfering, as you knock exactly 3 circles around so he comes.

D
Djagger81 13.01.21

xtron89
Thank you!)

s
santey88 13.01.21

As my grandfather used to say: "I'm your grandfather!"
I got tired with this quest).

S
Shadows3D 13.01.21

it's hard to do with a hangover :)

d
damnedant 13.01.21

the strategic camera mode helped me a lot, slowly, slowly, the main thing is to be close to the stone (touch with your hand)

V
Valmar_ 13.01.21

Tie the laces with boxing gloves. The method of execution clearly does not correspond to the mechanics and physics of the game.

B
Bubabza 13.01.21

I get it during the fight. I play as a magician and she holds the staff in her right, and in combat mode, the magicians take their hand to the side) 2nd time it worked, ril