3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raptor227 13.01.21 11:17 am

\ "The XR_3DA.exe program has stopped working \" (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

License in incentive, it is not possible to start the game
Checking the cache does not help.

Error log:
Expression: error handler is invoked!
Function: handler_base
File: E: stalker sources trunk xrCore xrDebugNew.cpp
Line: 753
Description: std: out of memory

9 Comments
Sort by:
T
TergeroN 13.01.21

Out of RAM. It doesn't matter how much RAM you have on your computer. Reduce the graphics settings, switch to static lighting, turn off all unnecessary programs and processes (torrent, Skype, browser, antivirus, etc.)
ZY: Next time, please add what mods are (or not)
Z. YY: And you can't create several topics

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.01.21

TergeroN
He has 4GB

T
TheRealStalker 13.01.21

TergeroN
I also have 4GB of memory, before and for 2GB everything was ok. Unless the processes are superfluous. In general, when I play a stuckler, I play the Internet off.

T
TergeroN 13.01.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
on a laptop ... and Windows x86 or x64?
and again, out of memory crashes:
Symptom: any crash with reference to "out of memory" or similarly "insufficient resources available" or "no more data is available". In addition, some crashes from the "Can't open section" can also be associated with insufficient memory.
Reason: STALKER is an extremely resource-demanding game, it is overloaded even in its purest form, and especially some maps - Cordon, Dark Valley, Army Warehouses, Pripyat. At the same time, it does not matter at all how much RAM you have!
Treatment: lower the quality of the textures, or in extreme cases, switch to static lighting. Alternatively, you can try playing with the "-noprefetch" command line option. This option without quotes can be driven into the properties of the stalker shortcut through a space immediately after the link to the game executable.

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.01.21

TergeroN Are
you saying that if I want to play it on max, then I won't be able to? This is the last time I played it with the Oblivillion Lost mod on max. Version 10004. Then I have 4x1GB of OCZ RAM (4-4-4- 15) was. But more than 3GB in 1680x1050 before The Witcher 3 was not eaten. I still have a Hit Zone 1/2 under 10003). An incorrectly selected patch also makes itself felt. I now have Stalker PM from GOG v 10006 installed. You cannot install an earlier version

T
TergeroN 13.01.21

[Denis A.]
I said it as it is ... exactly what the system displays a message "out of memory" and how it is treated (not like? GOOGLE to help ... but I doubt that there's something more tell)
Oblivilion, SA2 and some mods are optimized ... although they also have their own conditions (like in OP2, run only on x64)
Let's say not a patch, but an incorrectly selected mod that does not fit the patch (although in most cases it will not even start before the menu)

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.01.21

TergeroN
Here I put Oblivillion Lost at 10006:

T
TergeroN 13.01.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
What is incomprehensible in the phrase: do they have their own conditions?
read:
Spoilerhttp: //stalker-worlds.ru/forum/topic/2925-stalker-lost-alpha-ssylki-dlia-skachivaniia/

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.01.21

Does anyone know if you can choose a version of the game in Steam?