3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kaasshtan57 13.01.21 11:18 am

Graphics in uncharted 4

See the situation I bought a disc with my favorite game uncharted 4. I'm playing ... everything seems to be good and cool .. but somehow the graphics confuse me a little ... then I think I'll look at YouTube .. game reviews .. and the game itself looks much more beautiful there. passing .. and people admire the grafon .. but that's what I look at my TV and there is no such feeling from the graphics .. maybe I did something in the settings ..? I can't understand .. tell me literate people .. how are you? How to improve picture quality
5 Comments
Sort by:
k
kaasshtan57 13.01.21

In my opinion, it's on the TV

G
Gentelman 13.01.21

And in my opinion nothing dumber and could not have been thought of, sympathetic.

K
Knight52 13.01.21

Gentelman
What cable is it connected to? HDMI 1.4 should fully deliver image power, your TV should be 1080p. That is, support 1920x1080 50-60Mhz (or more).

K
Knight52 13.01.21

Generally - connect a computer to the monitor and watch.

k
kaasshtan57 13.01.21

passed in the same breath ... the game is interesting with its plot ... to be honest, I did not play the previous parts at all ... so by hearsay. now it will be gathering dust again ... the curling iron until the next hit Nauti dog ... and it's sad ...