3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brightside 13.01.21 11:18 am

System requirements (FIFA 15)

Good day. As it became known, the new FIFA on PC comes out with a new engine and system requirements, of course, have grown.

Recommended system requirements:

PROCESSOR: Intel i5-2550K @ 3.4 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Hard disk space: 15 GB
Supported video cards (minimum): ATI Radeon HD 6870, NVIDIA GTX 460: ATI Radeon HD 6870, NVIDIA GTX 460
DirectX: 11.0

Minimum system requirements:

PROCESSOR: Intel Q6600 Core2 Quad @ 2.4 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Hard disk space: 15 GB
Supported Graphics Cards (minimum): ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
DirectX: 11.0

As far as I understand, the system requirements indicate quad-core processors, and I have only two cores. Therefore, I would like to ask those who know a lot about hardware, will the processor pull the game?

Processor: Intel Core i3 CPU 560 3.33 GHz.
170 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikish53rus 13.01.21

lags ... what does not pull the vidyah or the
AMD Athlon (tm) II X2 220 Processor (2 CPUs) 2.8GHz
AMD Radeon HD 8470? vidyahu put compatible with DirectX 11

n
nikish53rus 13.01.21

which inexpensive processor fits on the AS Rock n68c-s ucc motherboard

D
DEATH 9 13.01.21

Guys, help out !!! I have almost hemorrhaged for 2 months with the settings. I beg you, answer as fully and clearly as possible so as not to return to the question. Otherwise, I'll flop!))

So ...
percent - Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz
video - ASUS EAH6770 1Gb Dx11
opera - 4 GB RAM
system - Win7 64 bit

The lags are unbearable. Just tell me what hardware to buy! It is possible in general, but specificity is desirable. First of all, I will change the percentage and try only the percentage. change. If it does not help, then you still have to change the vidyuhu. Plus, I'm ready to buy 4GB RAM in addition. But first of all I am interested in SPECIFIC models of processors and maybe video cards, but processors first. Just tell me the options for the models and at the same time more budgetary, because there is also not a lot of money. For everything about all thousand 5-8. On the other hand, the price is not the main thing. The main thing is to advise SPECIFIC MODELS! And what should be changed first of all for me.

t
thenazar 13.01.21

Can you please tell me what screen resolution settings are on the game license? In the DEMO version, at least 1280 * 760 ... Lags ... I would like to put less and what other settings?

D
DEATH 9 13.01.21

so what? Ayuuuu. Anyone nibuuuud :(
Shl. 2nd messages above.

V
Vitalik29 13.01.21

Guys, help out. I'd like to remember my childhood :) I would like to roll at least in fifa 2014, and then try to swing it in 2015. Tell me, will the laptop pull on the characteristics? otherwise I screw a little in the gland.
percent: intel core i3-3217u
ram: 4gb
vidyuha: nvidia geforce gt720m 2gb

ps: tried to put the 14th, knocks out error E0001. If all the same my laptop pulls, then please tell me what to do with this error or maybe where to download the normal version? And if it doesn't, then tell me an alternative :)
thanks a lot in advance!

D
DEATH 9 13.01.21

Guys, tell me, plz!
I change the iron for fifu15! In a week I'll go to the store for the following piece of hardware:

GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Intel Core i3 4130
Asus H81M-D (s-1150)

Give just a couple of proofs that FIFA will fly on such systems!
Oh yes, the operatives are now 4 GB, but in the very near. the future will be 8 DDR3, I will buy everything!
I am very grateful to those who will answer! ;)

L
Legio IX 13.01.21

DEATH 9
Buy better than I5 4440, it will definitely fly, and a reserve for the future. For example GTA 5, then you will say thank you. 2 cores are not relevant for games

L
Legio IX 13.01.21

Vitalik29
direct x update and c ++

L
Legio IX 13.01.21

DEATH 9
and better 1 bar for 8 GB of operational from the Corsair. You'd better save a video card from Radeon, HD 7850 is just right and 30% more productive than your 750ti

M
Marchello1980 13.01.21

People, did anyone try to run it on Athlon AMDx2 2.7GHz? Or else I have a GTX 550, it slows down a lot, I think if I change it on the GTX660, will it pull or is it the same?

D
DeeZL_PRO_FX 13.01.21

Guys, I'm fine with the hardware, but I don't know how to rate the video card for the GeForce GT 740M

A
Artyom Dolbnya 13.01.21

I'm probably a loser ...
I bought myself a laptop, I was counting on playing it in fifu 15.
i5 4210H 2.9 ghz
4gb RAM
GTX 860M vidyuha ....

installed fifu ideot, everything is not very smooth, I lowered everything in the settings, nothing has changed.

Is this not enough for 15 fifa ??

R
Richard the Lionheart 13.01.21

There is no EA's trust ... They, bastards, would cut down more dough ... and Denuveau, by the way, is already broken ...

R
Richard the Lionheart 13.01.21

when I look at the system requirements for games published by EA I immediately want to swear ... tired of their lies ... they will not calm down ... they will slip the next bullshit with fucking Denuveau, break the incredible price for a game that, of course, will not start ... and again all the dogs will be pushed to the requirements ... they say the computer does not satisfy the system requirements ...

M
Maximbes 13.01.21

WzGeee
I have almost the same hardware parameters as Klitetz (only RAM is not 8, but 6 GB). And like all the rules. And Battle 4 is on average. But with FIFA 15 problems. After, after the screen saver, I chose the yakyk and pressed START, the download starts and the game freezes. I read that I am not alone in this problem. I tried almost all the tricky methods. But it hasn't helped yet. Although the nVidia Expirience program will determine the maximum parameters for FIFA 15 ...

M
Maximbes 13.01.21

DeeZL_PRO_FX
This vidyah is suitable. My brother has such a vidyakha on ASUS. FIFA 15 is flying.

M
Maximbes 13.01.21

Artyom Dolbnya
Try nVidia settings. Sometimes it helps.

B
Bandera John 13.01.21

Guys, did someone test litsuha on a gtx650? How is the flight, and on what settings?

A
Alexey Kondratyuk 13.01.21

Hello everyone)
I have a question, I'm going to buy FIFA 15, will the game work on acer ASPIRE 5755G ??
Thank you.