3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bear 15.01.21 07:35 pm

Genshin Impact Question

Is the 100% chance of knocking out an exclusive 5 * Persian on the second try carried over between temporary banners? That is, if in one temporary banner I got the usual 5 * person, then the next one after 90 rolls (well, or earlier) in the same banner I will 100% get an exclusive 5 * person of this banner. And if I knocked out the usual 5 * persian and then made 50 unsuccessful rolls in the old banner and the banner changed, then who in the new banner after 40 rolls is guaranteed to me - 100% exclusive 5 * pers of the new banner or 50/50 exclusive / regular 5 * the character?
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
GMXStyle 15.01.21

In my opinion, this guarantor is complete bullshit, here either randomly, or everything is already planned, or my account is special, because from 15 rolls I got 2 Tartaglia and Ninka, then 20 rolls on June Lee and nothing but a rocker and 10 rolls on Albedo where it fell to me, now more than 40 rolls on the Goat and nothing but Mona (her mother iti) fell. where is the guarantor here? 85 rolls and it turns out 4 legs, but what is needed does not fall.

c
casper1k 15.01.21

GMXStyle is
exactly the same story. My albedo generally dropped from the 10th turn. Although I shot down the guarantor before Albeda came out. And he fell. Here, in general, xs cho and how it works)

G
GMXStyle 15.01.21

casper1k
Sino-Canadian random

c
casper1k 15.01.21

GMXStyle
: D