3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taurin78 15.01.21 07:35 pm

Solo and group mode (Fallout 76)

Such a question, is it possible to play a single game without contacting other players, and are there various groups in the game, well, there are raiders brotherhood and the like, and not just ghouls and just robots and computers? how has it always been throughout the fallout series !?
3 Comments
Sort by:
t
tchuzhy 15.01.21

Taurin78
You can not contact if you buy a premium subscription (a separate server is included).
There were no groupings in the vanilla version. With additions, this good was piled in abundance.

T
Taurin78 15.01.21

So this is already interesting !!! What does it mean to buy a separate server? When purchasing a game, do you need to buy it? And the question about add-ons, I looked here https://www.gameray.ru/fallout-76/?utm_source=playground&utm_medium=affiliate&partner=23 There is all sorts of crap that is not needed for the full price, but there is nothing about add-ons, or about add-ons you have I mean not DLC but mods for the game?

t
tchuzhy 15.01.21

Taurin78
Raiders and NPCs were introduced with access to Steam. And now the BS. It's thrown free. A separate server can be organized by purchasing a separate Fallout 1st subscription.