3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 15.01.21 07:35 pm

Patch 0.3.0.3, beta test and complete kill optimization (Medieval Dynasty)

Hello everyone, a patch has been released for the game, which makes many changes, adds new sounds and completely kills optimization in the game. The game clogs the RAM in the first seconds of the game. It gets harder and harder to play with every minute. At first, it freezes every 15 seconds. For those who know a lot about perversions and could endure 5 minutes of the game - the game freezes with the computer. Only reboot from the button helps.

Here is the long-awaited patch fix. Place at your own risk. The more RAM you have, the more minutes you can play. With 16 GB, only 5 minutes were enough for me, and the computer froze.
Low bow to the developers, excellent pod. There is no rollback to the previous version in the incentive, so I had to download the pirate to continue playing. Get up, having a license, you have to play the pirate ...

Be careful with patch 0.3.0.3, don't update the game!
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Romulka 15.01.21

insel260
why minus this comment?
the minus is not the same, is it?

i
insel260 29.01.21

Romulka
Most likely because, developed in 5 hours made a new patch that optimizes the game. But, apparently, they know how to read, but they don't know how to count or distinguish between the numbers 0.3.0.3 and 0.3.0.4 ... There are different people, you need to feel sorry for them.

N
Neron Clavdius 29.01.21

When they create and pour tons of content, they don't really care about optimization, different people in the team can do this, but when it happens that they screwed up the tail, and the optimon has failed at times, there may already be errors when building the release, switching to a new version of the engine and a bunch of everything else, it happens that the graphics are twisted, but they do not write about this in the patch notes, in short we will see what and how next ..

P
Palych Rokov 26.09.21

There is no optimizon in the release version either