3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Litvintsev 15.01.21 07:35 pm

Monitor Samsung C24RG50FQI 23.5

Good day!
I would like to ask the users of this monitor (or generally from the manufacturer Samsung), tell me what screen settings do you have? I mean in terms of brightness, contrast, clarity. Help set up ideal colors)
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 15.01.21

Alexey Litvintsev
Googled how to set up the monitor correctly.

J
Joel Miller 15.01.21

Alexey Litvintsev
There is also a monitor from Samsung, only the model is different C32JG54QQI. All settings are by default and this is the best choice, I tried to change it, but as for me the picture is only getting worse :)

A
Alexey Litvintsev 29.01.21

Joel Miller is
bright as for me)

A

Subaru MotorSports
already. But I could not find something in a straightforward way. I thought someone could share their settings

.Chiken 29.01.21

I already have a rather old Samsung on a TN matrix, one friend has a two-year-old curved Samsung, the second friend has a one-year flat Samsung. We all came to the conclusion that the default brightness is too high, and the rest of the settings, such as colors and contrast, can not be touched - by default they are configured quite well. I recently tried to calibrate my own according to the instructions, in the end the difference is barely noticeable, so I don't think it makes sense to do anything xD

S
SPR1GGAN 29.01.21

Aleksey Litvintsev
makes sense to ask someone, you have to sit behind him, do on your own what you like,

start with the minimum brightness and contrast, so that your eyes do not hurt and raise it quietly to a comfortable value

J
Joel Miller 29.01.21

Alexey Litvintsev
And as for me, the thing is that there are various modes in the monitor menu, you can play around :)

A

Joel Miller
Yes, I did.

for now, I'm testing my eyes))

A

SPR1GGAN
Maybe someone's portfolio will do. Or it will tell you a competent way so as not to waste time on the selection itself)

A

.Chiken
There was also a samsung before that, simple, cheap, and there, too, the brightness of the PPC was so crazy)

S
SPR1GGAN 29.01.21

Alexey Litvintsev,
I also looked for calibration models at first, then I scored and just made for myself

A

SPR1GGAN
If samsung, then throw off yours)) maybe it will suit me

S
SPR1GGAN 29.01.21

Alexey Litvintsev
acer
yes there killed the brightness and contrast up to 8 out of 100))
and did not climb into deep customization at all

X
X_ray_83 29.01.21

Alexey Litvintsev You take a
white sheet of A4 paper, put a white background in the monitor, and adjust the brightness until the white color looks like an A4 sheet.

A

X_ray_83
Oh, thanks, I will try)

i
ilyakyzya 12.07.21

Shit and not monique, after a month the broken pixels went and there was a light, it is better to take another