3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kalamin 15.01.21 07:41 pm

Prompt build (Genshin Impact)

Good afternoon. Can you please tell me if I can do something normal from my Persians? As I understand it, you need dd - support - heal and so on. I have no DD campaign at all.

7 Comments
Sort by:
k
kalamin 15.01.21

And at the same time I wanted to ask about the main thing Messrs. Is he really so lame that you shouldn't take him to the group?

w
walkris 15.01.21

kalamin
as for me gg is quite a normal character (although I use the sword from the dragon's spine). And the assembly of characters ke qing (dd) + xiang ling (sub dd) + yy (anemo) + is best to knock out a good heal.

The site has a lot of things, including how to collect a Persian with weapons and artifacts (Although I do not agree with everything)
Spoilergenshin.gg

c
casper1k 15.01.21

kalamin
You have Ninguan, you have Keqing, You have fishel. This is for a start in general juice. And not even for the start. Keqing is one of the most powerful 5 Star Persians. Ningguan is the most underrated character. Also very powerful. I would do this. I put dd Keqing in the main, Xing Qiu would have taken it under the buff Because You don't have a normal heal yet. I would do so further, I would take noel, for she both heals and buffet your Ninguan. And it will be just a bomb) Then when you knock out a heal, for example, barbara (there are many options, Jin, tsitsi is 5 stars) you can replace Noel. And it will be good. Then when you farm the heal, don't leave the Persians. Download slowly, for the same abyss it will be suitable to have two parties.
About yy, he's not a bad character. Especially geo, but here for color and taste. Personally, he did not come to me, I dropped it. Moreover, there is Ninguan, you can forget about the years) And in general, if you come up with your head, you can collect Pts adequate party.

c
casper1k 15.01.21

walkris
Use such sites to disrespect yourself. People are sitting there, beaten off on their heads. This is the same as watching tyrlists from similar ones. They have the weakest 5-star keqin, the ninguan is in the ass. Although both of these Persians are some of the best. My ketsin criticizes from the usual Eshki + clamping the left mouse button for 20 + k. And Ninka also breaks the cab. From 2k at least for a normal mouse attack) So believe these guides do not respect yourself. You need to make assemblies for yourself and not look at some vasyans with their wretched guides

k
kalamin 15.01.21

Thanks a lot, everyone

F
FireSock 15.01.21

casper1k To be
fair, Ninka without the first constellation (at least) is a very mediocre Main Carry. You can try to collect dd from Chips c0, but not that.
kalamin
As advised, swing Keqing , her pack of Xing Qiu, Keiyu for superconduct, at rank 18 you will get
free Barbara, her in place of the healer.

c
casper1k 15.01.21

FireSock
oh well, I would argue with you. I have a ninka without one constellation. And from the ulta of the same, it gives out very good numbers in total. Apart from the fact that my set is not ok. And that is quite suitable numbers. Of course, I will not argue that if there is at least the first talent in the constellation, there will be up DPS at times, but still, even without it, it is quite suitable. I put it on the main account in the main carry and it is quite suitable.
I agree about Fishel. I have her on a twink without talent and such to herself. Although on main it has almost full. And completely different characters)