3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ariry 15.01.21 07:44 pm

Anemokula echo stone points to a place where there is no anemokula (Genshin Impact)

Actually, here. Accordingly, there is nothing in the place itself and the anemokules are not shown ... But I really need it ...
9 Comments
Sort by:
c
casper1k 15.01.21

He's on. There will be something like an island. Look there

N
Nurosamu 15.01.21

Ariry
The same problem ... the anemocula is nowhere to be found ((

A
Ariry 15.01.21

casper1k
I already took it there. That is, at the distillery, I already took everything. The problem was solved as follows: the Stone was pointing in the wrong direction at all, in fact, as expected. I searched the places behind the territory indicated by the stone and found an anemokul nearby. Actually, this does not cancel the problem - the stone was pointing in the wrong direction.

c
casper1k 15.01.21

Ariry
means bugs compass. You would report the error. To fix the developed

m
misha3191 vvv 08.02.21

Arira,
can you drop the location where you found the stone
?

S
Sato Kazuma 09.05.21

Ariry
Can you drop where exactly?

r
rih 28.10.21

there are two of them. the first is on the roof of the distillery, try searching. the second is near the statue in the photo. next to her are three anemic fairies that activate the air flow. activate the statue, then collect the fairies (the one that is closest to the statue is the last one). fly through the rings high into the sky, there should be an anemokul at the top.
update, photo could not be uploaded. search through the interactive map or wander around the distillery.

a
albedo albedo 03.11.21

but what to do if these two anemokules are collected, I have collected these fairies for a long time and anemokules and
there is nothing on the roof

j
johnny_778 11.04.22

There is a problem, there is a solution! I launched an echo stone - it shows just below the Dawn distillery, there is naturally nothing there. I found that anemoculus on the roof of the distillery a long time ago. Solution - on the official interactive map, this anemoculus is located closer to the waterfall. and there is a video on how to get there. You need to climb the mountain, find a pillar with anemo and fly to the anemoculus along the rings.