3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John Locke 15.01.21 07:44 pm

help with Valdacil \ 's Item Sorting mod (Fallout 4)

I need help, put Armor and Weapon Keywords Community Resource (Russian) 1.71, followed by Valdacil's Item Sorting (Russian) 6.7.3.1a, and I can't understand what kind of mood to put, if you choose Val's pics, what to put?
Spoiler
put up what is recommended in the nexus theme and in plugins this is such a red nonsense
Spoiler
explain how to do it right, then another DEF_INV - I want to put Improved inventory
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord Turbodestructor 15.01.21

So if it lights up red, then some mod is missing. Click on the red ones and see

J
John Locke 15.01.21

yes, I put everything as written
Spoilerhttp: //www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6480/? tab = 1 & navtag = http% 3A% 2F% 2Fwww.nexusmods.com% 2Ffallout4% 2Fajax% 2Fmoddescription% 2F% 3Fid% 3D6480 % 26preview% 3D & pUp = 1
and this is such nonsense, 4 plug-ins are lit in red, and in the game crashes when I go to the workshop
Spoiler
says what is missing and what is where I xs

L

John Locke
Now, you are missing the Model RobotsDisplay file. And secondly, these are patches for mods that you do not have. So turn them off and try to run

J
John Locke 15.01.21

and so I put AWCR (rus) - Valdacil's Item Sorting (Russian) 6.7.3.1a I put a tick only on DEV_INV all, I skip the rest, then I put DEF_INV - I do not change anything either, everything is by default (in theory, all these mods go to a bundle and should not conflict, but complement each other) the result of the game crashes when you press ALT or when you climb into the workbench %%%%% that's what a joke .....
gemny mods, like everything is just but no ...
Shl more icons no (when you put everything)

L

John Locke
So if you want an inventory sorter, then install BIS better.

J
John Locke 15.01.21

like I did everything, and the icons appeared and the sorting of norms, the crash when using the workshop remained))))

L

John Locke
DEV_inv may need to be reinstalled,

J
John Locke 15.01.21

more or less figured out, today the Valdacil's Item Sorting and DEF_INV mods have been updated, it seems so far the flight is normal

t
tuordiel 15.01.21

John Locke
And hell wrote what the problem was.

A
Andrey Nikiforov 15.01.21

I have the same problem. How did you decide?