3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U_Scarecrow_U 15.01.21 07:44 pm

How to edit religion with Pack File Manager? (Total War: Attila)

Sobsno what the problem is. I want to edit the parameters of "local traditions" in individual regions. And it’s strange when you seize new lands, sit there for more than a hundred years, become practically indigenous, and some Celtic pagans, Arian Christians and other rabble don’t cut it out, you see, because of “local traditions”.

Now I want to edit to remove these parameters for individual regions.
Tell me what you need to open for this? I downloaded PFM, then open File -> Open -> data.pack. Is everything correct? Further in the db branch I found the region_religion parameter - is this what you need?

Spoiler
What to do next, how to edit? This third column with values ​​from 1 to 4 for different regions, this, as I understand it, is an indicator of local traditions for different regions, but they cannot be changed, I poke this and that, zero reaction. In the context menu via RMB, nothing is available either, only "Copy" and "Revert Cells to original value". I removed the "read-only" checkbox in the file properties in the game folder, but still nothing has changed.

UPD By the way, when I press "Revert ...", that is, a return to the original indicators, the program generates an error, they say column 3 is read-only. And in fact, I open again the properties of the data folder in the root of the game - and there is again a checkbox for "read-only". I change, apply, OK, I open it again, and again it stands there, and there is no way to remove it. What,
1 Comments
Sort by:
U
U_Scarecrow_U 15.01.21

Or can you tell me a ready-made mod in which these local traditions are corrected so that they disappear over time? It will be even better, save you unnecessary crap)