3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harlashka 15.01.21 07:49 pm

Windows account.

All the time the system was on the local account. And yesterday I installed Dolby Atmos, and I had to create a profile. Later, Microsoft deleted the profile on the website itself, but information remained in the general data on the computer, and there was no delete button; there was no second account in the task manager. How to delete it (this information)?

4 Comments
Sort by:
V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 29.01.21

So you turned your main account into an MS account? Probably there is no way to cancel it, just create another account.

r
rRatiation 30.03.21

I can only advise you to press Windows + R to write control and see the settings as before. maybe what happens

H
Harlam Brown 26.03.22

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
The fact of the matter is that I watched three videos in a row on YouTube, and everywhere they had a delete button, where I don’t have it.
Returned in general to the factory settings, and the second account disappeared. Thanks.

B
BezNika1 26.03.22

It turns out that it's impossible to return to MS Local profile just like that.
clearly understood.

Add: I have a game on Steam - Gears 5 which requires an Xbox account to run.
So this MS, Xbox game account, fortunately, is not tied through the game to the Windows profile, which is good.
Spoiler This is for those who are worried that their Local profile will turn into an MS account ..

But registering a new MS account is not worth it in the built-in Microsoft Edge; Otherwise, it will definitely bind to the Windows profile.
It is better to register MS Xbox account in non-default browsers
Google .Opera, Firefox. or even on the phone.