3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Melonica 15.01.21 07:49 pm

Lightning on turret (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Several times I noticed players with lightning strikes from the turret, the visual effect is as follows.
When viewing a player's equipment, it shows that the cosmetic slot on the turret is empty. That is, there is no way to even recognize the name.
At the same time, the turrets that I noticed were of different types. Both ordinary assault and artillery turrets.
When I saw them, I didn't really attach any importance to it, but after playing 400+ hours, I came across several players with this effect again. So I asked myself a question. HOW TO OBTAIN such a turret.
And are there any other funny effects on other skills.
I have a sparkler for the balls, a Special Squad symbol on the drone and shield, is there anything else? But the main thing is how to get lightning?)
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 15.01.21

this is not a turret effect, this is a talent (either for a backpack, or for an armor, I don’t remember what it’s called) - a shock effect on enemies that are close to your skill object. It also affects the hive.
In short, this is not a visual, but a useful (sometimes) thing.

W
Wolf-Mercenary 15.01.21

Melonica
This is a tamper proof talent (protection against breaking) - a turret and a beehive, and every 10s stun an enemy approaching them. I used to be on the green set, and when the heavy weapons broke the turrets with one blow, it helped a lot, but now it's practically useless, because there are more delicious talents.

M
Melonica 15.01.21

Wolf-Mercenary
ArXangel_ann
Thanks for the answer))) I thought it was a visual)) Like sparklers, etc.