3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xerus13 15.01.21 07:49 pm

Save location for Xenia emulator games

I downloaded the game Sonic The Hedgehog 2006, launch it through Xenia and see that everything is 100% completed. I need to find out where the save files are, i.e. what needs to be removed in order to start a completely new, clean game.
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
InboxM 15.01.21

Xerus13
I don't remember the exact address, but look here, My Documents / Xenia.

V
VETER15 25.01.21

Xerus13
C: Users YOUR PC NAME AppData Local Xenia
OR
C: Users YOUR PC NAME AppData Local AND ALREADY LOOK FOR THE FOLDER

X
Xerus13 25.01.21

VETER15
I found it a long time ago. And this is not close to where you suggest me to "look for" her. If you don't know, don't write.
And no need to encapsulate

V
VETER15 25.01.21

Xerus13
First, I didn't know what you found!
If not close, then where?
Do not be angry that I did not look specifically / officially on your profile to understand that you are already a woman.

X
Xerus13 25.01.21

VETER15
The folder is in the documents, as the previous person wrote.
I'm not angry. There is no particular reason for this. It's strange that you thought so.

V
VETER15 25.01.21

Xerus13 wrote:
It's strange that you thought so.
Because, there are two ways. And I did not begin to describe the easy way, proceeding from the fact that there was no answer to the InboxM person who wrote the easy way.

And I like to read in big letters rather than squinting while trying to read small text.

G
Guest 13.10.21

xerus is right, its not in appdata. but i dont think they needed to offended either... you could say that maybe 90% of the time and be right about the appdata folder, just not this time

G
Guest 31.03.22

veter15, don't be a child.

G
Guest 19.05.22

veter15, kys lmao

S
Skorik_Xl 04.09.22

InboxM
folder content?