3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 15.01.21 07:56 pm

Should you buy the game now? (Insurgency)

Now there is a sale and I decided to buy a game, but the fact is that only a thousand people play it in steam statistics, and this is very few
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablonos 15.01.21

MrWorld
There are dedicated servers, you will always find people. Another thing is that the game is dull-shit, without grafon and with poor animation, but this is more taste.

M
MrWorld 15.01.21

Diablonos
Perhaps so, just 5 bucks on the incentive and there is nothing to choose

S
Stribogg 15.01.21

MrWorld
The game is not at all UG .. A kind of interesting symbiosis of Arma and Contra. It’s a pity that it somehow didn’t get off the ground, you need to play as a team there, and the schoolchildren from the counter, alas, don’t know how and don’t understand, but it’s just stupid "by itself" to run really sad there.

M
MrWorld 15.01.21

Stribogg
Thanks for the answer, in that case this is not for me. However, nothing can be bought at the sale for a measly 5 bucks

C
Cerabyte 15.01.21

Stribogg wrote:
The game is not at all UG .. A kind of interesting symbiosis of Arma and Contra.
This game is not y, but not a symbiosis of arm and counter. There is only free aim from the army. From the counter engine. The skill in it needs much less than in the cop, you don't need to target anything - hit = killed immediately. The game is mainly for campers, but of course you can play.
MrWorld
If you're not sure, then don't take it. You better take Chivalry.

s
strelok312 15.01.21

Good game, I advise you to take it.

M
MrWorld 15.01.21

Cerabyte
There are already, in principle, all the games that are incentivized or are in the library (10 pieces) and the rest have already been played on pirates for a long time, except that I would like to take TES online, but I just did not play games in which there is a denuvo)

i
ivan_kirensk 15.01.21

MrWorld
Trust me as an experienced gamer , if you play in Russia you can play. The servers are mostly filled in the evening. The question is: will you play a game with characters who have played 3500 hours.