3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghost 15.01.21 08:09 pm

DotA 1v1 Tournament (Warcraft 3)

DOTA ALLSTARS 1V1 TOURNAMENT 2016

Winners:
I Place - LASMAN;
II Place - ilovestick;
III Place - Beagzy.

BRACKET
Replay Pack

pix.PlayGround.ru

# 1 REGISTRATION AND DATE

- On proplay.ru you need to create an account that must match your nickname on the server.

- If the nickname on the site is occupied, which you need, then create accounts of the form "nick_rb" On the registration page for the tournament you register for the tournament.

If you have any problems with registration, please contact the organizer:

[email protected]

- Registration for the tournament: 06/14/2016 00:00 - 07/03/2016 12:00

- Confirmation of registration for the tournament: 06/26/2016 00:00 - 07/03 .2016 13:00

A button "confirm registration" will appear on the site next to your nickname.

Venue: Rubattle.net Tournament

channel: Tournaments

Beginning: 3.07 (Sunday) at 14-00 Moscow time.

# 2 PLAYING SYSTEM

The tournament is held according to the system: Single elimination, games will be played bo3 (up to two wins), in the 1/2 finals bo3 (up to two wins), and in the final bo5 (up to three wins);

The Warcraft III version of The Frozen Throne is 1.26a.

Competition type: 1v1

Map: DotA Allstars v6.83d Tournament

mod: -apshomnp / 4 computers from each side

The winner of the game is the player who first makes the opponent's First Blood or demolishes two of his towers.

The tournament is held according to the system: Single Elimination, all games will be played bo3 (up to two wins);

Games are played according to the tournament grid. Game portability is NOT POSSIBLE.

Report the results of the games to the organizers and judges of the tournament.

# 3 ORGANIZERS AND

JUDGES OF THE TOURNAMENT [email protected] (ICQ # 562-580-190)

?

Each player must have replays of all his games in the tournament and present them at the first request of the tournament organizer, to the address [email protected]. In the absence or failure to present a replay, the chief referee can appoint a replay of this game.

The subject of the letter to the address [email protected] should be called: DotA Tour

The text of the letter should look like this: For example: Player1_def._Player2 (score) + replay's

Letters of the form "I am wine" or "he blew" are not considered.

Replays must be sent within an hour after the game. The victory is recorded Only if there is a letter with replays.

# 4 GAME RULES

Warcraft III The Frozen Throne version - 1.26a

- Lock Teams: Yes

- Teams Together: No

- Full shared unit control: No

- Random races: No

- Random hero: No

- Observers: No (only tournament judges)

- Visibility: Default

The administration will try to provide players with neutral games from the server. But a prerequisite is that you must indicate valid nicknames when registering (perhaps the players will be entered into the database of games before the start of the tournament) The

host must be neutral in the final of the tournament.

# 5 DOTA ALLSTARS TOURNAMENT RULES

5.1. Backdoor - prohibited, but heroes can attack the first two enemy towers, without enemy creeps. In addition, heroes can enter the enemy base without having allied creeps with them, without the right to attack buildings or towers. The concept of a hero also includes all units controlled by him.

5.2. -apomshnp The host
is the player - Sentinel (you can arrange a draw before the start, for example, with the command / ping - whoever has more, he wins)

/ ap - all pick / (Shadow Fiend peak)
/ om - creeps go only in mid /
/ sh - blue player chooses a hero /
/ np - no runes /

Before each game, players must choose a hero from among the following:
1. Shadow Fiend
2. Invoker
3. Windrunner
4. Lord Of Olympus
5. Faerie Dragon
6. Queen Of Pain
7. Slayer
8. Pudge
9. Timbersaw

5.3. The game goes up to:

- Frst Blood / Second demolished tower (t2)
- Computers should be on all empty slots

5.4. It is forbidden to:

- Upgrade the courier
- Abuse the bottle in the courier (Wear the bottle for 650 gold in the chicken to the base and back to the hero)
- Delay (stop) creeps on the 1st wave
- Farm in the forest (interception by the dominator and hero skills is not considered, creep intercepted creeps can be)

5.5. Transfer of Divine Rapier and Gem of True Sight or Magic bottle is prohibited.

5.6. Prohibited Items:

- Blade Mail,
- Hex,
- Dagon,
- Necronomicon,
- Eul Scepter's of Divinity,
- Hood of Defiance,
- Pipe,
- Refresher Orb,
- Soulring

5.7. After the first violation of the rules by the player, depending on the severity of the violation, he may be warned from the opponent or disqualified from the tournament. After a second warning from the player, he will be disqualified from the tournament.

5.8. Waiting for an opponent - 30 minutes

# 6 BUGS, RESTRICTIONS AND UNFAIR PLAY

Unfair play is considered to be: the use of programs that hack the game and / or cards (map hack, drop hack, etc.).

Any use of bugs is a disqualification.

Delay of games and not appearing on time - disqualification (If the opponent did not warn in advance and did not ask to wait).

The same player is not allowed to participate in the tournament for two accounts at the same time. If this fact is revealed, both accounts will be disqualified from the tournament.

During the game, the referee has every right to take any action aimed at revealing unfair play. Also, the organizer can adjust the rules in case of an unforeseen situation.
If the player stopped the game (paused), the opponent resumes the game (having received the consent of the first player) or the referee.

Judges' decisions are final and non-negotiable.

# 7 DISCONNECTS, SAVES, DOWNLOADS, RESTARTS

7.1. "Disconnect" is considered to be any disconnection of the network connection during the game due to system, network, computer, power problems, etc.

7.2. If the player cannot continue the game due to an unintentional, unforeseen "disconnect" that occurred before the appearance of creeps, a restart is made.

# 8 OTHER

8.1. All claims on the result of the games are accepted for consideration within an hour after the game (games based on viewing the replay), if no claims are received within the specified period, then the result of the games is no longer revised.

8.2. The tournament organizer has the right to change and supplement these rules at any time at its discretion.

# 9 PRIZES

Tournament Points:

For a victory in each game, 5 points are awarded by default (but points are not awarded for those victories), i.e. for 1 round you can earn 10 so.
+
I place - 60 points (Maximum 125);
II place - 45 points; (Maximum 100);
3rd place - 30 points (Maximum 80).

PS Registration means your full agreement with the rules of the tournament.
36 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0RNY 15.01.21

3x3 cm is the most, if only the people gathered.

C
Cocaine- 15.01.21

I'm for 1x1 on blacks

l
lost.of.heaven] 15.01.21

I support 3x3 cm, I think our Latin 'friends' will also join, and since this is a Dota, it is much faster to assemble teams here

M
Mid__Proebal 15.01.21

I would play 3v3 CM

M
Mid__Proebal 15.01.21

well, 1 on 1 will also play pho fan))

s
street_vaiper 15.01.21

krch gavaru kak igrok s 5500 mmra v dota 2.i kak topich pg. nado krch sdelat 'neskolko geroev shtuk 10 primerno, i igroki poocheredno vicherkivaut po odnomu gerou poka last hiro ne ostanetsya. na nem i ebashut. izi brizi

g
ghost 15.01.21

street_vaiper
there is no such mod in the game? from ready-made solutions something is needed

M
Mid__Proebal 15.01.21

we take 10 mid heroes, then with the help of a random org for each round we choose a certain hero

g
ghost 15.01.21

You can also choose a specific hero for each round in advance, or, as street_vaiper says, 10 heroes can be selected for the entire tournament, and before each game the players mark.
How is it more convenient?

M
Mid__Proebal 15.01.21

ghost
well 3 by 3 is no longer an option, so 1 to 1 only. Let's select 9 mid heroes for the tournament, each crosses out 4 and the rest will be skated. Norm will be.

g
ghost 15.01.21

Mid__Proebal
9 mid heroes need to be selected
Sf, Zeus, ...

M
Mid__Proebal 15.01.21

here are 9 mid heroes.
1. sf
2. invoker
3. pack
4. dk
5. zeus
6. kroba
7. kvopa
8. lina
9. destr
I think so. Right now, the Dota 2 major beckoned, where these heroes go to mid. And so xs

g
ghost 15.01.21

This list is preliminary:
1. Shadow Fiend
2. Invoker
3. Death Prophet
4. Windrunner
5. Lord Of Olympus
6. Faerie Dragon
7 Queen Of Pain
8. Slayer
9.Obsidian Destroyer

V
Vlad UD Spiridonov 15.01.21

Maybe better in -arom?

[
[Pearl] Kalipso 15.01.21

mb Queen Of Pain is not needed because of the blink?

s
street_vaiper 15.01.21

pudga dobavte eshe pls

g
ghost 15.01.21

We leave the mod -apomshnp The
list of 9 heroes can be edited. Tournament tentatively ~ June 26

We bet before fb win?

i
irknet 15.01.21

You can choose 3-4 heroes and change them in each round. For example, the first round on invokers, the second round on packs, the third round on sp'ah.

K
K0RNY 15.01.21

1. Shadow Fiend
2. Invoker
3. Windrunner
4. Lord Of Olympus
5. Faerie Dragon
6. Queen Of Pain
7. Slayer
8. Pudge
9. Timbersaw

Crossed out dpsh and destro, as for me it's boring to play for them.

M
Mid__Proebal 15.01.21

1 on 1 to fb or before demolition of t1 out, usually