3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xiona 15.01.21 08:09 pm

Hacking hero parameters. (Heroes of Might and Magic 4)

The heroes are very weak, and I would like to pump up at least 1, otherwise they kill him and run to the castle to resurrect mnu does not smile (bad idea of ​​the hero's death) ... The brother showed artmoney and how to increase it. One thing is bad, you can't hack the hero's parameters, attack, damage and others ... Tell me how? Minnaya, the exact ones do not find anything.
2 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tatarin2 15.01.21

For me, it's so much more interesting to download them, I don't understand those who use cheats, and not when I have not seen them in this game, not even used them, but if they quickly kill you go on a low, I also accidentally put it on a strong, first mission a couple of times I went through something like it was necessary to run, and I screwed up the second there because the longer you wait, the more accumulates in a week of walking on the map. For example, at the moment, I set myself a goal to raise the level in stages, there is still not a strong difference in intervals ...

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 15.01.21

You can hack the exp or the level. Well, resy, as well as in the top three. The troops could not be hacked consecutively, so only a million squires / berserkers, etc. give yourself.