3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
ONE-TWO 15.01.21 08:09 pm

Quest \ "In search of magic \" (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

People tell me why I can't go to Philippe Eilhart after I found the Triss tape and some kind of crystal, there are two types at the entrance to her house and they do not allow me to pass? So it should be, if so then tell me how to remove them from there. Thank you in advance...
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
Svich08 15.01.21

ONE-TWO
you came not to Philip, but to Saskia, Philip's house is slightly to the right on the map

B
BOBER_47 15.01.21

Quest IN SEARCH OF MAGIC. Explain how you can climb a rock to the place of magic? If possible, show me a screenshot :)

F
FadingDuch 15.01.21

BOBER_47
Is this about finding an artifact? Everything is written in the job description.

B
BOBER_47 15.01.21

FadingDuch
I just wrote that the witcher went in search and that's it. The map shows the location on the cliff, but I absolutely can't figure out how to get there

F
FadingDuch 15.01.21

BOBER_47
No. The description says something like: "Cecile gave Geralt a map." That kind of hints.

R
Runaa 15.01.21

The quest in search of magic, where to find a well, or at least in what lactation to look, is a nightmare: I’ve been doing one quest all evening and I can’t get through.

M
MstitelL 15.01.21

How to get to the place of power in the quest "In Search of Magic" help pliz for the second day I don't know what to do!

M
MstitelL 15.01.21

XAB4EG
No, I don't know !!!

R
Runaa 15.01.21

MstitelL
There you need to bypass the hillock and jump to the tower twice.

XAB4EG
In the location for the elves, he has a house there.

I
I do not know 15.01.21

HELP pliz !!!!
What does it take to cure Saskia ??? I already have an immortelle, the blood of a prince, a rose of memory (as I understood it remained with Philippa) and it seems that everything))) what else is needed and where to look for it ???

S
Superegor2011 15.01.21

Hello guys !! I hung on the assignment: In search of magic (Find the place of power about which Bourdon spoke) I cannot understand in which direction to head either into the fog to the dead (there you die right there) or through the troll and the troll, but there I also did not find a passage! !! Help preferably with a picture but you can also in words ?????

R
Runaa 15.01.21

Superegor2011 The
location you are describing is not the same. The entrance to the required one is located behind the settlement of elves in the city itself, and this quest is shown on the map, you need to follow the sign, above I even described how to get to the tower in this location "Cross the big river ...

M
May allister 15.01.21

Quest In Search of Magic. I talked with the inhabitants and an icon appeared on the map, to investigate the place of power. This is the place in the forest, behind the "Mist". How to get there?

a
andrejka mak 15.01.21

people tell me IN QUESTIONS IN SEARCH OF MAGIC I can't get up there the tower has already walked around 100 times how to get up

u
user gpo3g 15.01.21

1. on a quest in search of magic, how to go to a monastery, he stands on a hill and get there nowhere
2. where is a bulletin board in the city

V
VikVichka 15.01.21

user gpo3g
1. There, side by side, you need to climb a hill and from there jump over to the monastery. Look. I, too, at first stupidly cut circles around him ...
2. Near the tavern.

d
dutchjke 15.01.21

Help, I can not climb the tower, quest in search of magic. I ran around the location four times. Kinte the place from which you need to climb.

R
Runaa 15.01.21

dutchjke
When you cross the river, walk a little and there will be a rise on the right, you have to go there, go through the whole semicircle and go to the place where you need to jump towards the tower.

H
Hummer_ 15.01.21

I have a problem - Quest "In Search of Magic", I go through the battlefield with an owl, she leaves, says that she can't go any further. The witcher is standing next to the fire, there is also an icon similar to Ferrarri's emblem. I walk towards the Roche camp, I meet (unexpectedly) Roche, we talked and so on, but how can I get to that place of power ??? I went around almost everything !!! If not all !!! And there was, and there, but always blue smoke blocks the path (((I'm just in despair, I've been racking my head for the second day, Cecil's map does not help, I can't find my way ...
Please tell me where to go !!! I will be VERY grateful !! !

V
VikVichka 15.01.21

Hummer_
Stop, are you looking for an item in the quest "In Search of Magic" in the Kaedwen "half" of the territory? !!!! It is located on Vergenskaya. You need to go up the map (Vergen), from where the elves live you go to the location, and there you find the quest item in the harpy nest. Then you back to Philippe, and then from her to Cecil and to the lair of the harpy queen.