3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lis545 15.01.21 08:09 pm

Saints Row 4 Players Here! (Saints Row 4)

Hello! If you play such a great game from Volition, Inc. then you can help me.
The fact is that I deigned to put a modification on this miracle of the gaming industry, but, alas, I did not deign to backup the data.

To be very precise, I need character.xtbl file, whether you have a pirate or Steam version of the game.
Please, if you have a moment of free time, then give it to me. Pour character.xtbl to Yadisk, Rghost, Cloud. Anywhere.
I would be grateful for your help

12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tommy_Koratel 15.01.21

Lis545
catch http://www.2shared.com/file/mSqnyX7v/character.html

A
Aenmutus 15.01.21

For the future - deleted this file, launched the integrity of the cache - voila, Steam will download this little file for you.

P
PCHalfFullHD 15.01.21

Aenmutus wrote:
For the future - deleted this file, launched the integrity of the cache - voila, Steam will download this little file for you.
Most likely, this comrade, who calls this game "wonderful" and "the miracle of the gaming industry", is an ordinary pirate, where you cannot do this, otherwise he would not have created such a topic :)

S
Shis98 15.01.21

Lis545
You need to walk around the apartments and sell vacuum cleaners) With your manner of serving, they will be torn off with your hands)

P
PCHalfFullHD 15.01.21

Shis98 wrote:
You need to go to apartments and sell vacuum cleaners) With your manner of serving, they will be
torn off with your hands) Mde? Usually, barely hearing such a ingratiatingly polite speech, the speaker is driven in the neck with an accelerating pendal to boot :)

L
Lis545 15.01.21

Tommy_Koratel I have
already met this file on the Internet.
Unfortunately, the game crashes after a splash with the developer.

B
BenziLLLa 15.01.21

Anglerfish
I will subscribe to your every word.

L
Lis545 15.01.21

Shis98
Anglerfish
Of course I'm sorry to interrupt your reasoning about my eloquence. Let's get back to character.xtbl itself

M
MarvelDC 15.01.21

Lis545
I don't have that. Apparently he comes with some kind of mod. Look in the archive with the mod for such a file and copy it.

L
Lis545 15.01.21

Marvel2
Here is the actual modification that I installed http://www.playground.ru/files/saints_row_4_youre_a_cop-70064/
There the character.xtbl file replaced the original one.
I tried to find the author, but he was on the site a year ago.
As for the game, there are no modifications of the gameplay itself, that is, the game is in some way "original" (not counting that a pirate)

M
MarvelDC 15.01.21

Lis545
It does not replace the original one. The original is in the game archives. And all files with the xtbl and str2_pc extensions that are in the root folder with the game are modified files.
So this mod replaced the file of another mod, so the game crashes. Mods are not compatible due to the same files.
The solution is to ditch one of these conflicting mods.

L
Lis545 15.01.21

Marvel2
Wai! You're smart. Thank you very much!
I just simply deleted the file and everything was fixed. The police again consider me an enemy, and because they were friends, there was a conflict in the quests, and I could not go further.
They helped a lot. Thank you!