3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Portmen 15.01.21 08:12 pm

Converting mutagens (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to convert mutagens? From blue to red for example, etc. I climbed everything, I found no way anywhere.
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eraser101 15.01.21

In Toussaint you find or buy recipes and voila.

P
Portmen 15.01.21

Eraser101
Damn it is clear, the question is how to do it, it is clear that there are drawings, a specific place where to perform transmutation?

E
Eraser101 15.01.21

Alchemy window, in the same place where you made mutagens from small to ordinary and then to large ... I did not think that it would not be clear.

D
Dr.Kostet 15.01.21

If you have all the add-ons, it's pretty simple. You need to find recipes with the appropriate functionality. For example, I found all the recipes in Toussaint (Blood and Wine). If you have the right recipe, then just go to the Alchemy section and transform. For this you need some more components (herbs, rubedo, seagull, etc.), but they are not difficult to find or to alchemize yourself.

P
Portmen 15.01.21

Dr. Kostet
I read somewhere about the transmutation table in the estate and supposedly it is done there, but I didn't find anything ...

P
POLKOVNIK2005 15.01.21

Portmen
Yes, everything is correct in the basement of your estate

P
Portmen 15.01.21

POLKOVNIK2005 I climbed the
whole basement, did not find it. Maybe you need to improve the estate?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 15.01.21

Portmen
Upgrade the estate and find an alchemy lab in the basement

E
Eraser101 15.01.21

Portmen The
house needs to be renovated. There will be a wall in the cellar, which is broken by Aard, behind it is a room, in the room is a table. On it, you can make ordinary mutagens from named mutagens (ghost, wyverns, etc.). This table is not needed to change the color.

P
Portmen 15.01.21

Now everything is clear, thank you all.

X
Xavier_29Th 15.01.21

Portmen
The main thing is to improve the garden in the estate of Corvo Bianco, because only in this garden will grow: nightshade and other plants necessary for the transformation of mutagens.

B
Bupycop 15.01.21

Portmen
You can convert from green to red, let's say, but for this you need a special herb from your estate, a recipe for alteration (it is sold or knocked out in Toussaint), you can also convert from named mutagens, for example, a mutagen from a wolf, into ordinary red, for this it is necessary to improve the house and in the basement there will be an alchemical table.