3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxmuxaxx 15.01.21 08:12 pm

Diamond City security helmets are not displayed (Fallout 4)

Good day. Nobody faced this problem? Maybe someone knows the solution.

Spoiler
Spoiler
15 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len [02] 15.01.21

So is this a bug? And I thought ... This is a twist.

As for me, in the games of the Pavilion, a bug is a quest that hangs tight, and everything else is minor trifles.

x
xxmuxaxx 15.01.21

Len [02]
It didn't help.

G
Gur1 15.01.21

xxmuxaxx
On a nexus I came across a mod for fixing this case. But as far as I understand this went after the last update and whether this mod will help or not now, I have no idea.
Found
Spoilerhttp: //www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15215/?

L
Len [02] 15.01.21

xxmuxaxx
I don't know the solution. And, to be honest, I didn’t look for it. I didn't even think it was a bug.

x
xxmuxaxx 15.01.21

Len [02]
I wouldn't have thought so either if I hadn't walked around the guard from behind =)

L
LordRegent303 15.01.21

I don't understand why everyone is complaining about this bug? Does he interfere with something?

s
simmac 15.01.21

There must be some kind of mod screwed up. Try to go from another save (preferably with a different character) in Diamond City and check if there is a problem with another save. If so, then the problem is either with the game files (maybe a curve patch), or mods, etc.
If not, then try clicking on the guard in the console (it opens with a tilde, if you suddenly don't know) and enter Disable and then Enable.
Or try clicking on the guard in the same console and entering resetinventory

x
xxmuxaxx 15.01.21

simmac
helped none of the options. I think the mods are not to blame, since they are not there) I tried to reinstall the game It did not help either.

s
saa0891 15.01.21

xxmuxaxx

Everything is displayed normally, litsuha, version 1.5.416.0.
Spoiler

Look for a problem for yourself.

G
Gur1 15.01.21

saa0891
Yes, it's okay, if you don't take into account that they are FASHIONABLE)

s
saa0891 15.01.21

Gur1

Helmets are completely vanilla.

n
nestrbob 15.01.21

I have a game 1.5.307.0.1 (no mods) - protection in caps.
Spoiler

T
Tifatik 15.01.21

xxmuxaxx
Oh! I have the same nonsense, not a single mod, but I decided not to bother with it.

D
Dr.Kostet 15.01.21

The same thing after the last update. Uncritically, I think, they will fix it later.

f
fashionfble 15.01.21

He pulled an ordinary torn T-shirt over his head, economically and naturally, the sun bakes, but the black color attracts the sun's rays, the developers did not take into account, but, you should know that they took into account - at such a time of devastation, they figured out that the hats should look proper way.