3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marked one 15.01.21 08:12 pm

Teaser Demo (Resident Evil 7)

In general, we are discussing.
I'm wondering where to use your finger and ax?
14 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 15.01.21

Marked One
judging by the demo - fingers on a stump and chop off with an ax. not to play.

R
Roslyak 15.01.21

It seems to me that the true message of the demo has not yet been revealed. You may have to crow 3 times into the microphone and jump on one leg as it was in R.T.)))

L
Life is shit 15.01.21

Marked One
Cut off your fingers with an ax so you don't play this shit.

f
firetrey 15.01.21

Welcome to the family son

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 15.01.21

That's what I began to notice. 1 resident came out (the beginning of the first TRILOGY), a new word in the genre, almost the progenitor of all Survival horror games. Part 4 came out (the beginning of the second TRILOGY), a change in gameplay in general, new heroes, new enemies, (in other words, a change in genre). Announcement of the 7th part (3 TRILOGY?), And there is nothing here yet, but I think this pattern will not be broken.

M
Metalist1925 15.01.21

a finger is molded into a falling doll. And the ax just to familiarize with the combat,
Vasilii_Terkin_xD
Yes, maybe! But the mansion is already there!) An invariable attribute of the entire
Yin-Ro-Gan series is a
reference to PT

A
Aonir 15.01.21

Metalist1925
Something I did not notice the mansion in Resident Evil 2, 3, 4, 6, Revelations, 2. It was only in 0, 1, Code Veronica and in the DLC for Resident Evil 5. So it is an attribute of only part of the series.

M
Metalist1925 15.01.21

Phoenixisium
means playing badly) "mansion" should be considered in the broader sense of the word

N
Nowitzki88 15.01.21

If the 7th part is half as atmospheric as the 4th, I'll be glad. Remember, you run out of cartridges, and you climb the locations in search of them, because the boss is waiting further😲

W
Wyss 15.01.21

If you don't touch the cassette, the grandfather will not activate and you can take the phone on the 3rd floor without fear.

m
mobakas 15.01.21

everything seems to be 5 ghosts as I understand it can be seen

f
fog666666 15.01.21

and I believe that everything will be fine, this is such a cool move, the game will start in the first person and after opening the door it will smoothly change to the third person

W
Wyss 15.01.21

In general, off the developers' declaration is this: "the rush is closed, but" you keep there, good luck and good mood.

M
Marked one 15.01.21

Apparently, they are going to open this door closer to the release of the patch. well, if, as they assure, the demo is not included in the game.