3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nwn2030 15.01.21 08:16 pm

Who will shop for Drognan ... (Diablo 2)

N scepetr + (1-2) pal / charge / vigor / holyshield
All these skills are needed on one scepter.
14 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 15.01.21

nwn2030 wrote:
holyshield
Good luck. For the entire last ladder I found one, and that one is in lod.

R
RunaEld 15.01.21

Heh, I found it on +1 with a Vigor, but I didn't know what they were valued, but why charge?

n
nwn2030 15.01.21

RunaEld
To have more charge

O
Obsessed 15.01.21

nwn2030, I'll take it into account, but for hs I completely doubled it: the presence of hs on class scepters is almost fantastic. :-) I saw him ONCE, on someone else's screen. :-) so give up hope.

It
makes no sense to have a charge more like a man. :-) running speed with charge will not increase with pumping / skill gain, and physical. The damage from the cannons is such that .. * waved his hand and left to cry *
from + vigor is also very little use. if you are going to dress a boor in "runner on Drogu", it is better to wear + frw than + skills (for the sake of vigor).

if you suddenly come across "2 pal, 10% fcr, 3 hammer, 0-3 conc" - I need it. change to anything - shard, twitch, skull perf. ;-)

n
nwn2030 15.01.21

Obsessed
about such a gun (2/10/3/3), someone wrote (maybe it beat TI) about the likelihood of its appearance in the store: less than waking up, to see at the feet of the head a frame with a note in his teeth, and a note of a certain content.
And I'm looking for a taka gun not for boor ofc.
2/10 CL did not even come across at Drog once in 100,500 races - (
If anything, O 2-2bh free for you, if necessary.

i
ixdon 15.01.21

N scepter 2 pal/10 fcr/3 smite/3 holy shield

O
Obsessed 15.01.21

nwn2030, 2/2 is, ATP. I didn't write for Obama, but I agree with that brow. : D nevertheless, there is no point in looking for such a gun (vigor, charge, bh).

O
Obsessed 15.01.21

Does anyone have any successes? Scribble, chtol, to envy. :-)

y
yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD 15.01.21

I'm looking for a stick +2 to paladin skills, +3 holy hammer, + X to holy shield, + X to persuasion. Does Conviction actually work like a mod on such things? Or, say, Redemption or Salvation?

D
Dosmotr 15.01.21

yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD
Obessed said that there is no 30 lvl, and the holy shield is only on holidays. So it would be better to cool down your ardor and look for something more close to reality (2-2 or 2-3)

O
Obsessed 15.01.21

yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD, +1, Obsessed does not tryndit - there are no sticks with + skills that require 30 lvl (from the bottom row) on the cell, so you can safely forget about the convoy. dreaming about the perfect stick on the hummer: * 2 pal 10% fcr 3 bh 3 conc, but a chance for such as "waking up, find Obama's head on the pillow with a note" I love you in my teeth "(or something like that) ... and most importantly, these shop races are even more dull than Pindle Runs.
such a * stick can only be "greenish". if we are looking for just the norms of dryn for damage, the scepter can have any shade, the color is set by a prefix or suffix. for example, I had "2 pal, +10 to min dmg, 3 bh" - because of min dmg it was "black". for this nasty reason, it makes sense to look at all sceptres, except for the usual "gray" ones.
You can drive to Droga (better on a kochmara, there MAY be more sceptres in the window and they are lighter) or to Akara, through cow tp, but it fits less. alas, I don’t know any other methods. you can "move" tp to Ormus, but scattering gold in the city can paint over the game.
[add] a ham should be dressed in 3 Iratha items (peppers, belt, amul), on the belly - Blinkbat (if any), slippers - 30% frw, Isesna, better lightweight (not 60-70 str!) and a stick - 2 pal +. from + to vigor there is almost no sense.

Dosmotr, +1. by the way, 2/1/2 turned out to be slightly better than 2/2.

y
yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD 15.01.21

Obsessed
I tried your proposed method of running to Drongan on nm ... The result is this: on average, 1 scepter with a +2 prefix to the skills of a paladin for 40 runs. The rest of the arbitrary bonuses + 1-3 to certain skills of the paladin were not taken into account. As a result, I was able to buy a scepter +2 pal skills, +2 BH, +2 Concetration. Satisfied, although it should be +3.

O
Obsessed 15.01.21

yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD, the method is not "mine", but 2/2/2 is fucking awesome. or I just have little patience. and the desire to continue this park. ;-) Congratulations, in short, the stick is quite good! :-)

O
Obsessed 15.01.21

nwn2030, author, check it out, by the way.