3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dead Note 15.01.21 08:16 pm

How to install DLS downloaded from the Internet into Steam? (BioShock Infinite)

Such a thing, I bought a season pass but I have a slow Internet at home, I downloaded everything at work and installed it in the game folder! But Steam does not see! And he starts the jump again. Can you cheat fate?
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
LuckyOrbb 15.01.21

It seems not. There is like the integrity of the cache. And even if they are the same (files). I will download everything exactly again. Well, I'm not sure.

D
Dead Note 15.01.21

LuckyOrbb
Yes, it looks like this (Thanks!

L
LuckyOrbb 15.01.21

What's stopping you from just downloading the repack? You bought the game and your conscience is clear.

A
Alexey Chichigin 15.01.21

start a steam at work, download the cache there, and transfer yourself to the compuder and play for health

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 15.01.21

Dead Note
1) download the entire game with add-ons
2) the incentive has an option to "make a backup" - do
3) already on the desired computer, find this backup on your hard disk and select the "restore backup" option.

D
Dead Note 15.01.21

- Rick Sk1mmer -
thanks, but I just wanted to download and install dls separately. All the same, the game weighs a lot, it was thought that it was only possible to install the DLS separately. On the same Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim, everything went, everything was simple with that.
Nothing helped, so I decided to download the full steam - rip, and throw myself from 2 flash drives