3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bobrik-Dobrik A-No-Not-Do 15.01.21 08:16 pm

Which \ "Unit \" is better, faster, more manageable? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Which "Unit" is better, faster, more manageable? I went on a Volvo noticed that after switching to 1.24. The speed dropped dramatically, both acceleration and handling. Tell me what is better to buy?
17 Comments
Sort by:
t
techkilla 15.01.21

Bobrik-Dobrik A-No-Not-Dobrik
Take this one, here is acceleration and handling.

B
BlackSwan76 15.01.21

I also ride on Volvukha. Yes, the real handling has changed.
I think to try the Bench, but I don't like the small side mirrors on top of the standard ones (it just kills).
I rode the MOD R 700 alone, cool, I liked it.

M
MrRa 15.01.21

but it seems to me that the Volvo only got better control

v
vaidila73 15.01.21

Take Scania, you won't regret it.

S
Siman1994 15.01.21

Volvo has sunk into the soul most of all.

O
Omenman 15.01.21

Of the default, Volvo FH is the best in terms of handling, and in terms of speed it is approximately on par with Scania ...

a
allexrff 15.01.21

well i'm driving on mana, not a bad truck

M
MUSHO 15.01.21

Better to change the physics and the truck for yourself.

m
malkia19 15.01.21

scania only the latest model power speed and control as you set it up, Mercedes myself now go very much like it fast speed gains controllable well only beats quickly at once you can ditch

G
Gray40786 15.01.21

You will not hear an unequivocal answer here, but the techkilla option suits all your parameters, use it)))

A
Auld 15.01.21

And when you work as a llama for your uncle to test, then choose the one you like? To each his own.

D
Dmitry Chulanov 15.01.21

To each his own, try all the trucks and you will find your own version)!

V
Victor T. 15.01.21

should not be changed.

p
pashtet0210 15.01.21

Volvo for my taste and only him!

V
Victor T. 15.01.21

pashtet0210 is
absolutely right

V
Victor T. 15.01.21

horses at the crossing do not change!

R
RB38 15.01.21

In my opinion, Volvo is an insignificant truck, as a comrade wrote about an F1 car, you need it, because ETS2 is not a game for uglepans who drive a truck 140-150, (especially in multiplayer) Volvo is a very dull car, the speed on it is not felt, the engine is not it is audible, the load is not felt at all, it picks up speed up the hill like a passenger car, the developers clearly overpassed the Volvo !! IMHO, I rode all the trucks and all are very good, all are unique in their own way, I like all the trucks, even the Volvo (but if you put a weak engine) And of the ones I liked especially, this is premium Renault, Iveco, Renault Magnum Man. and of course Scania and Mercedes, and in the order in which they are written !!! For me, the game is not to drive a truck like crazy, but to feel the power and weight of the truck, to feel how hard it is for a truck to drag several tens of tons behind its back and how difficult it is to stop it (I play with all emulations, a retarder and pneumatic brakes, and of course a manual gearbox, because this is the only way you can feel the game) and those who are looking for a powerful truck to on the machine and without all the emulations, pressed forward the speed itself turned on and pressed back, the back one itself turns on and you throttle with different buttons. For me, they are so baldakroots))))