3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bodya Lagoda 15.01.21 08:16 pm

On the gamepad, some buttons have two actions or another. (DmC: Devil May Cry)

For example, I press the main attack, and in addition it rolls back, which does not allow combos. I changed the buttons. I put only a rollback on this button, but this happens with other buttons. And instead of some, there are generally other reactions, although in the settings everything is a bunch. How not to change the main part of the buttons creates something incomprehensible.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alec Says 15.01.21

Bodya Lagoda
Which controller?
Is there a program like xpadder open?

k
k0tas 15.01.21

hmm, I had a similar problem. But everything was decided by connecting a gamepad to the back of the computer.

S
Sergey Burmistrov 15.01.21

If the gamepad is Chinese, use http://www.playground.ru/files/emulyator_xbox_360_controller-34500/

B
Bodya Lagoda 15.01.21

X-BOX emulator is configured, all other games are working. Joystick Chinese bluetooth. I don’t know what xpadder is, probably not open)))

S
SonyK_2 15.01.21

Bodya Lagoda wrote:
I don’t know what xpadder is, probably not open.
If you don’t know what it is, then it’s unlikely - you need to download it, it will not appear itself.
Spoiler
The program is good, but you need to be able to customize it - it can help if x360se does not help.

B
Bodya Lagoda 15.01.21

SonyK.
I press in the xpadder program to the left, where the sticks are written, press to the left, and it has zero reaction = ((

S
SonyK_2 15.01.21

Bodya Lagoda wrote: I
press in the xpadder program to the left.
You should press not in the program, but on the gamepad itself. Or does it not respond when you click on it?

B
Bodya Lagoda 15.01.21

SonyK.
On him

S
SonyK_2 15.01.21

Bodya Lagoda
The controller has the ability to connect via a wire - USB port, etc. ?
all other games work
"Everyone", is that about how long?
Which version of Xpadder have you tried?

B
Bodya Lagoda 15.01.21

SonyK.
3-4 races, all parts of prince of persia, mortal kombat 9